• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Twelve: Local Thread

fish

mariners4ever said:
i' rather not comment too much about our game on friday night which was against kincumber, was about 7-0 at halftime time, we played shite !!!!!!!!!!  :mad: :( :'( :-[

Harry conceding 13 is fine mate.

mariners4ever

fish said:
mariners4ever said:
i' rather not comment too much about our game on friday night which was against kincumber, was about 7-0 at halftime time, we played shite !!!!!!!!!!   :mad: :( :'( :-[

Harry coceding 13 is fine mate.

lol, do you really think so :), c'mon we played so bad both keepers had run outfield, angus(sweeper who has played every minute of this season on the field and at sweeper, played striker for a bit) 1/3 of our backs didnt know the offside rule cause they never listen, we didnt have our full team, 2 subs from the 17's came late, their defenders scored by running through the whole team!!!!! oh and there was also one own goal

Ted

Killarney AA6 drew with Kincumber 1 all.

Awesome effort considering we started with 10 on the pitch and were reduced to 9 due to injury.

fish

mariners4ever said:
fish said:
mariners4ever said:
i' rather not comment too much about our game on friday night which was against kincumber, was about 7-0 at halftime time, we played shite !!!!!!!!!!   :mad: :( :'( :-[

lol, do you really think so :), c'mon we played so bad both keepers had run outfield, angus(sweeper who has played every minute of this season on the field and at sweeper, played striker for a bit) 1/3 of our backs didnt know the offside rule cause they never listen, we didnt have our full team, 2 subs from the 17's came late, their defenders scored by running through the whole team!!!!! oh and there was also one own goal

but apart from that lol

HoneySoy

mariners4ever said:
fish said:
mariners4ever said:

I understand how you feel.
We've had games where a defender ran through our whole team to score.  It was sad.  Plus, they were from Woy Woy.

mariners4ever

fish said:
mariners4ever said:
fish said:
mariners4ever said:
i' rather not comment too much about our game on friday night which was against kincumber, was about 7-0 at halftime time, we played shite !!!!!!!!!!  :mad: :( :'( :-[

but apart from that lol

yeh i know, hopefully after that game, everyone will wake up and start showing up to training and get some points, especailly when the comp is getting split into 2

Alicia

HoneySoy said:
Our team rocks!

I love youse all!

Gosford WAA5 (2) beat Tuggerah 2-1.  First loss for them.  We are top of the table.  Never been here before.

Good job ladies.

Our team played really well, especially with no subs second half.

Excellent work girls :D

HoneySoy

Yeah, Alicia was carried off the pitch after putting her body on the line.

And IMHO Mel(sy) had her best game.

kanewillow

truesoccer said:
Just got back from a lenghthy assigment a couple of days ago and have been catching up on what has been going on over last few weeks or so.
Again my thanks go out that we have the person doing the draws as we have. So many have had games over the past month, despite the adverse weather, because of the tireless efforts of this man.
What this bloke does, often to no avial due to the vagrancies of nature, is unreal. Kick out all other paid staff and give their wages to him. He would be worth it. Our younguns as do you get on the park as often as possible only because of him.
Talking to our fixtrues officer he has moved as many of our games as possible this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, to get games played.
Those who get on these sites and moan about the lack of games played should appraise what this bloke does with the time and facilities available to him. I have been told he has been very ill this past week but yet he has still got the majority of you and our young ones on the park this week despite a number of grounds being out.

yer we pay 250 bucks to play 13 or 14 games a season

Kareem

today sucked!

Ressies- 2-0 loss
Avoca played us off the park...
That said, it was in an unclassy manner.
Absoutely disgusting in a game where they didnt really need to.
I got studded in my thigh (wat the?), a swipe at my knee. I was furious because I dont fancy spending what little is left of this season on the sidelines!
Also 3 half volleys- all shockers :p

1st grade- 3-2 loss (were up 3-2 at Halftime)
Anyone want to know how this match went- just look at previous rounds reports by me ;). Our players were distraught coming off the field.

For history
9 matches
2 wins (4-0 and 2-0 HT vs Tuggerah)
2 draw (1 draw= losing 2-0 at HT vs 1st place)
5 losses
All 5 losses WE WERE WINNING
We have been killed 2nd half
NB: Not fitness concerns, mentality, mentality, MENTALITY!

Well that was a good vent!
Makes you wonder though...

Part_Timer

morisset united vs newcastle suns fc

res 6-0 win i played striker scored 2.. we dominated game but failed to convert many chances
1sts 3-2 win came from 2-0 down in first 20 to win it at the death great comeback

Kareem

Part_Timer said:
1sts 3-2 win came from 2-0 down in first 20 to win it at the death great comeback
congrats!
Usually it is an achievement
What were the table positions (both team,s both grades)?

but no offence to Avoca (sorry if I turn this into my own thing), but I was aying to them that they are not the first to do it to us (5 other games...)

serious14

truesoccer said:
Kareem
Stop being a cry baby and shut up.
Also get an Australian Flag.

Pft, if you were truly Australian you'd want him kicked out of the country.

Some racist you are.

Wombat

Kariong 035 B.

4.0 win over SEU.

We were 2.0 up after 15 minutes and looking like we would crush them but 4 sub changes (16 players..everyone gets a run) and we completely lost our shape. 2 zip at half time.
More of the same in the second half and we had a comfortable 4.0 victory.

SEU played well in patches and hit the woodwork twice. The SEU keeper pulled off a world class save that Danny would have been pround of...to keep the score to 4.......brilliant save!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred