• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Twelve: Local Thread

truesoccer

Just got back from a lenghthy assigment a couple of days ago and have been catching up on what has been going on over last few weeks or so.
Again my thanks go out that we have the person doing the draws as we have. So many have had games over the past month, despite the adverse weather, because of the tireless efforts of this man.
What this bloke does, often to no avial due to the vagrancies of nature, is unreal. Kick out all other paid staff and give their wages to him. He would be worth it. Our younguns as do you get on the park as often as possible only because of him.
Talking to our fixtrues officer he has moved as many of our games as possible this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, to get games played.
Those who get on these sites and moan about the lack of games played should appraise what this bloke does with the time and facilities available to him. I have been told he has been very ill this past week but yet he has still got the majority of you and our young ones on the park this week despite a number of grounds being out.

Kanwal Bull

1st game in over a month.. so pumped.. and we are agaisnt Mountains who are 1 point ahead of us.. must win game.

I am so keen

mariners4ever

i' rather not comment too much about our game on friday night which was against kincumber, was about 7-0 at halftime time, we played shite !!!!!!!!!!  :mad: :( :'( :-[

J

jiggles

Gosford WAA5 (1) won today! YEW! 2-0 against Wyoming! Awesome goal from May, and a great goal from Katie (assisted by Ally).

:D

Kanwal Bull

Kanwal AA1's got up 2-1 against Mountains, which means we jumped ahead of them, and are now sitting equal 1st with Berkeley since they lost today.. Scored 1 and we are still undefeated..

HoneySoy

Our team rocks!

I love youse all!

Gosford WAA5 (2) beat Tuggerah 2-1.  First loss for them.  We are top of the table.  Never been here before.

Good job ladies.

marinermick

HoneySoy said:
Our team rocks!

I love youse all!

Gosford WAA5 (2) beat Tuggerah 2-1.  First loss for them.  We are top of the table.  Never been here before.

Good job ladies.

was an awesome afternoon

the gossie girls were fantastic and totally dominated

game could have been 4 or 5 - 1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member