• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Seven Local Thread

Ted

Kareem said:
Ted said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kareem said:
In most cases all games, whether played or not, may have to be written off as washouts.

they havent resorted to that before? (well maybe once)
although last year i believe in a 35s comp that happened- although the only game that was played happened to be a draw anyway

also last year they (towards end of season), only replayed matches that would have a bearing on finals positions (ie. who won comp, who made top 4)- must have been too much trouble?

So teams who lets say win 11nil just get a postive 11goals and 2 points taken off them whilst the team who gets thumped wins a point ??? ::) :headbutt:

Nah mate goal tallies won't count either and no one gets a point.
from my understanding every1 meant to play does get a point?
because otherwise any team with a bye gets an advantage...

byes dont get points either. it was changed last season to this I believe, correct me if i am wrong...

BAD BULLZ

So what happens if a player happens to get a red in a match that gets voided?In theory if the goals don't count then the reds shouldnt either??

WELL INFORMED

HOT OFF THE PRESS  - SUNDAYS DRAW - IF YOUR GAME IS NOT ON THE LIST THEN YOUR GAME MAY/WILL BE REPLAYED AT A LATER DATE

Day Date Field Time Grade Div Home Away
SUNDAY 31-May ENT1 900 MAA 7 ENT WYG
SUNDAY 31-May ENT1 1045 MAA 8 ENT KAR
SUNDAY 31-May ENT1 1245 MAA 3 ENT KIN
SUNDAY 31-May ENT1 1445 MAA 2 ENT KAN
SUNDAY 31-May ENT2 1045 WAA 1 ENT TUG
SUNDAY 31-May ENT2 1245 W16 A KIN ENT
SUNDAY 31-May ENT2 1445 WAA 4 SEU ENT
SUNDAY 31-May FAG1 800 W14 C AVO TOU
SUNDAY 31-May FAG1 915 W16 B AVO GWA
SUNDAY 31-May FAG1 1045 WAA 3 AVO UMI
SUNDAY 31-May FAG1 1245 WAA 1 AVO KAR
SUNDAY 31-May FAG1 1445 DIV1 1st AVO TUG
SUNDAY 31-May FAG2 800 W12 AVO KIN2
SUNDAY 31-May FAG2 915 MAA 2 BUD AVO
SUNDAY 31-May FAG2 1100 WAA 5CN AVO BER2
SUNDAY 31-May FAG2 1245 MAA 9 AVO BER
SUNDAY 31-May FAG2 1445 MAA 5 BUD AVO
SUNDAY 31-May KAN1 800 W14 A KAN EGO
SUNDAY 31-May KAN1 915 W16 A KAN BUD
SUNDAY 31-May KAN1 1045 D21 EGO KAN
SUNDAY 31-May KAN1 1245 PRM RES EGO KAN
SUNDAY 31-May KAN1 1445 PRM 1st EGO KAN
SUNDAY 31-May KAN2 815 W14 B KIN KAN
SUNDAY 31-May KAN2 930 W14 C EGO KAN
SUNDAY 31-May KAN2 1045 W18 KAN KDS
SUNDAY 31-May KAN2 1245 WAA 2 KAN KDS
SUNDAY 31-May KAN2 1445 MAA 6 KAN BUD
SUNDAY 31-May MTN1 900 MAA 5 MTN TUG
SUNDAY 31-May MTN1 1045 WAA 5CN MTN BER1
SUNDAY 31-May MTN1 1245 WAA 2 EGO MTN
Sunday 31-May MTN1 1445 PRM 1st BER GOS
SUNDAY 31-May MTN2 900 MAA 1 MTN BER
SUNDAY 31-May MTN2 1045 MAA 4 MTN BER
SUNDAY 31-May MTN2 1245 PRM 1st BUD WMG
SUNDAY 31-May MTN2 1445 PRM 1st KIN DOY
SUNDAY 31-May TUG 900 GRADE 9 GALA DAY
SUNDAY 31-May UMI1 900 WAA 2 DOY UMI
SUNDAY 31-May UMI1 1045 MAA 1 UMI KAN
SUNDAY 31-May UMI1 1245 PRM RES UMI ENT
SUNDAY 31-May UMI1 1445 PRM 1st UMI ENT
SUNDAY 31-May UMI2 800 W16 C TER UMI
SUNDAY 31-May UMI2 930 W16 A UMI EGO
SUNDAY 31-May UMI2 1100 MAA 8 UMI KAN
SUNDAY 31-May UMI2 1245 WPL UMI TUG
SUNDAY 31-May UMI2 1445 WAA 4 BER UMI
SUNDAY 31-May WYG1 900 WAA 5CN KIN WYG
SUNDAY 31-May WYG1 1045 MAA 1 WYG EGO
SUNDAY 31-May WYG1 1245 DIV1 RES WYG WOY
SUNDAY 31-May WYG1 1445 DIV1 1st WYG WOY
SUNDAY 31-May DIV1 RES BYE AVO
SUNDAY 31-May MAA 1 BYE KIN
SUNDAY 31-May MAA 7 WMG BYE
SUNDAY 31-May W14 B BYE KDS
SUNDAY 31-May W16 C BYE GWA
SUNDAY 31-May W18 MTN BYE
SUNDAY 31-May WPL BYE BUD

Ted

BAD BULLZ said:
So what happens if a player happens to get a red in a match that gets voided?In theory if the goals don't count then the reds shouldnt either??

Not sure about that one Eggy. My guess is if someone gets a red in a trial game and it stands, then the same would apply here. If the red holds no merit in a trial game then again the same would apply. Never had it happen in a trial as its usually a 'fil in ref' and not a legit ref.

In the post above there is only 1 MAA6 game being played. If the other AA6 teams can't get their games rescheduled then the AA6 Bud v Kan game will likely be nulled. If someone was to get a red card, I am pretty sure they will not be playing the following weekend.

WELL INFORMED

Ted, indication I am getting at this stage regarding replaying of washed out games is that there is room for them to be replayed ,although situation is getting very difficult  to replay all washed out games if we get any more.

Kareem

Ted said:
Kareem said:
Ted said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kareem said:
In most cases all games, whether played or not, may have to be written off as washouts.

although last year i believe in a 35s comp that happened- although the only game that was played happened to be a draw anyway

also last year they (towards end of season), only replayed matches that would have a bearing on finals positions (ie. who won comp, who made top 4)- must have been too much trouble?

So teams who lets say win 11nil just get a postive 11goals and 2 points taken off them whilst the team who gets thumped wins a point ??? ::) :headbutt:

byes dont get points either. it was changed last season to this I believe, correct me if i am wrong...
wat i meant is
in the event of a washout in 9 team league
say simplicity reasons
1 v 2 , 3 v4, 5 v6, 7v8, 9- BYE
Teams 1-8 would get a point (as they are all draws) and the bye wouldnt get a point (as they arent meant to get a point)
This was the case 2 seasons ago if I recall correctly

the alternative (which I thought you might of implied)- that teams 1-9 get 0 points
then team 9 presumably has an advantage (an unfair one)

Ted

WELL INFORMED said:
Ted, indication I am getting at this stage regarding replaying of washed out games is that there is room for them to be replayed ,although situation is getting very difficult  to replay all washed out games if we get any more.

Thanks mate. Hope they do reschedule them. We are the current wooden spooners in the AA6 div and we really need to play all our games to have any hope this season.

Kareem said:
Ted said:
Kareem said:
Ted said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kareem said:

wat i meant is
in the event of a washout in 9 team league
say simplicity reasons
1 v 2 , 3 v4, 5 v6, 7v8, 9- BYE
Teams 1-8 would get a point (as they are all draws) and the bye wouldnt get a point (as they arent meant to get a point)
This was the case 2 seasons ago if I recall correctly

the alternative (which I thought you might of implied)- that teams 1-9 get 0 points
then team 9 presumably has an advantage (an unfair one)

I understand what you mean now mate. Not sure how they are handling it though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred