• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Seven Local Thread

marinermick

Ourimbah AA5 9am v Kincumber at Ourimbah.

They are three points ahead of us in first place so a big game.

UnitedsNo9

Go hard against the roos, we drew them in round 1, we got well beat though we had 9 men. You guys should be up to it.

Redline

We're at home to Kanwal...I think we're going to get hammered. We haven't been playing real well. Lost both our home games, got done away to Ourimbah last weekend.

Alicia

Redline said:
We're at home to Kanwal...I think we're going to get hammered. We haven't been playing real well. Lost both our home games, got done away to Ourimbah last weekend.

Going to set your alarm this weekend then? :p

Alicia

Gosford WAA5 2's play Tuggerah @ Tuggerah 11.45am

Gosford WAA5 1's play Wyoming @ Gavenlock 11.00am

tuftman

Alicia said:
Redline said:

Going to set your alarm this weekend then? :p

Fark I'll text him until he wakes up.Though tbf, I didn't wake up until about 2pm that day

Ted

Sat.
13B - Killarney v Kariong @ EDSACC 10:10
35C - Killarney v Entrance @ Pat Morley 12:45

Sun.
AA6 -Killarney v Terrigal2 @ Terrigal 9:15

Ben

Ted said:
Sat.

Sun.
AA6 -Killarney v Terrigal2 @ EDSACC 9:15
good luck against terrigal, hope you can beat them

Sym

ahh we at home Ted, thought this one was away, heaps good, don't have to wake up as early on a Sunday :)

J

jiggles

Alicia said:

And then hanging around to watch the other teams play and get sloshed on the sidelines...right Alicia?

Ted

Sym said:
ahh we at home Ted, thought this one was away, heaps good, don't have to wake up as early on a Sunday :)

Nah sorry mate, my bad. It is at Terrigal at 9:15.

Need a lift?

Aceventura19 said:
Ted said:
Sat.

Sun.
AA6 -Killarney v Terrigal2 @ TERRIGAL 9:15
good luck against terrigal, hope you can beat them

Thanks mate, be great if the bottom of the table team beat a team at the top and it's definately not out of our reach. We just need to play as a team for a full game.

Ranyen

Alicia said:

Which team is Gosford North & South?
2 = North & 1 = South?

Alicia

Ranyen said:
Alicia said:

Which team is Gosford North & South?
2 = North & 1 = South?

The competition as changed, as I'm sure you're aware... There is no longer 'north' and 'south'.

You will play both Gosford teams from now on.

If you are trying to identify which team was which, Gos 2 was north, and Gos 1 was south.

Kanwal Bull

typool said:
AA4 Wyoming Against Kanwal. at Kanwal 9:15

does anyone know if they are good?

ofcourse they are.. they are Kanwal... nah they actually the team I played for last year, but have changed dramatically..

PubBrawler

marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 9am v Kincumber at Ourimbah.

They are three points ahead of us in first place so a big game.
maa5 i spoke to one of the kinny boys today and he said that last week against wyoming it was there striker that broke his arm and the other striker got the red so if your guys can,t beat them now my god! the rest of the team are shyt, we have toukely our first away game so sick of Fagans!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred