• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Seven Local Thread

Alicia

Makes nooooooooooooooooooooooo sense... we're playing at Pluim tomorrow.  Pluim is normally shut at the drop of at hat when it rains.

Oh yeah... and we have no subs, our girls don't know that yet.

J

jiggles

Alicia said:

Wahhh wahh wahh. We haven't had subs for 3 weeks. No sympathy :p

Alicia

poko said:
Alicia said:

Wahhh wahh wahh. We haven't had subs for 3 weeks. No sympathy :p

We only have 10 players now... would help out, but alas, not allowed

Will once again, have to watch from the sidelines

Redline

woy woy was closed all weekend...the header on the frontpage of the team site said that all sunday games were cancelled EXCEPT MAA8, and 12/2....seems random.

BAD BULLZ

Redline said:
woy woy was closed all weekend...the header on the frontpage of the team site said that all sunday games were cancelled EXCEPT MAA8, and 12/2....seems random.

Yup woywoy fails wyongs field is usually closed if someone pisses on it yet it was in fairly good nick and held up better then it use to.

Woop for 11 NIL the GR N EGGY (c wat i did there) show is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Gos WAA5CS2 lost to Tugg, played the majority of the 1st half with only 10players. All the girls stepped up and played wonderfully. Unfortunately we did concede 1 goal in the first half, and the ref gifted them a goal in the 2nd (gifted as if he was consistant he would have also gifted one to us).
Was much better playing at Pluim than Tuggerah!!

Ted

BAD BULLZ said:
Redline said:

Yup woywoy fails wyongs field is usually closed if someone pisses on it yet it was in fairly good nick and held up better then it use to.

Woop for 11 NIL the GR N EGGY (c wat i did there) show is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All games from this round could end up being classed as washouts so will be nulled.

Sacko

Well that'll be interesting for the mighty OUFC MMA5 team, as we were due to play Kin who were top. Having got the points against a non-exisitant BV team the week before we may end up with 4 points and 2 clean sheets having not played the top 2! How weird is that!!!!!!! 

Ted

From a CCF email i was sent.

We are fast approaching the point of no return for make-up games. Situation is being closely monitored. Whilst we will continue our policy to play as many games as possible, to give players as many game and thus value for their money as possible, we are severely restricted in the areas of ground availability. Pluim must be kept playable for finals series as Council Grounds are just not available. Therefore in future full washouts will be washouts. Partial washouts will be individually assessed. In most cases all games, whether played or not, may have to be written off as washouts. Clubs and their teams will have to unfortunately accept this as fact.  Please pass this on to your teams.

Kareem

In most cases all games, whether played or not, may have to be written off as washouts.

they havent resorted to that before? (well maybe once)
although last year i believe in a 35s comp that happened- although the only game that was played happened to be a draw anyway

also last year they (towards end of season), only replayed matches that would have a bearing on finals positions (ie. who won comp, who made top 4)- must have been too much trouble?

Kareem

kanewillow said:
so do we get our refs fees out cos i dont wanna be payin if theres no point
(i am cheap scape)
refs have done their job.
You played a game
You took up 1-1.5 hours of their time

refs do get paid in trial games ;)- albeit a reduced amount (about 70%)

BAD BULLZ

Kareem said:
In most cases all games, whether played or not, may have to be written off as washouts.

although last year i believe in a 35s comp that happened- although the only game that was played happened to be a draw anyway

also last year they (towards end of season), only replayed matches that would have a bearing on finals positions (ie. who won comp, who made top 4)- must have been too much trouble?

So teams who lets say win 11nil just get a postive 11goals and 2 points taken off them whilst the team who gets thumped wins a point ??? ::) :headbutt:

Ted

BAD BULLZ said:
Kareem said:

So teams who lets say win 11nil just get a postive 11goals and 2 points taken off them whilst the team who gets thumped wins a point ??? ::) :headbutt:

Nah mate goal tallies won't count either and no one gets a point.

Kareem

Ted said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Kareem said:

Nah mate goal tallies won't count either and no one gets a point.
from my understanding every1 meant to play does get a point?
because otherwise any team with a bye gets an advantage...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred