• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 7 - CCM v Adelaide @ Gosford

nebakke

my resulting tweet to Fox Football started with GO GET
Vug9UjEFh70H2WDA3

Peacock and Hill were pretty happy with his celebration though :) They talked about it briefly on the podcast in terms of the import that particular win carried for everyone involved and how good it was to see that it mattered.

Big Al

Game day lets run with momentum
No it’s just Adelaide let down
Consistency is key
Bring it again boys

Wombat

well, if we play even 75% as well as we did against the Smurfs, I cant see why we shouldnt go back to back in the win column....BUT....the gaffer best not get excited again, he insulted Fox Football with his happiness the other day...my resulting tweet to Fox Football started with GO GET

Vug9UjEFh70H2WDA3

I like the cut of your jib young man.

Big Al

No asdrubal, Appia to start. Rosebud starting centre back, Rowles onto the bench.
Also loving the continuity in the squads. This is considered mass changes at 2 in the starting lineup. Been a long time since we’ve been stable like this. Here comes another win

Big Al

Bit scrappy
Rowles doing alright but Golec seems a little stressed with the new combo either side

JoyfulPenguin

Need to improve and we're very lucky to not be down a goal. Rowles doesn't have the pace to keep up with Mileusnic so we need Pain to help out more defensively.

Timmah

Stunner of a goal from the Reds.

1-all seems fair at the moment tbh but I'd like a late winner for our boys

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Stunner of a goal from the Reds.

1-all seems fair at the moment tbh but I'd like a late winner for our boys

The second half is a definite step back from the first. Tommy H has made a surprising number of errors. Brama is a really important player for us.

Stunning goal. Nice to have no reason to be angry at our defence for one getting through :p

Timmah

That's a heartbreaker but only a bump IMO. Regroup, Baro, Rosey and Asdrubal all back next week you'd think and we should put in a solid showing against Wellington at the cake tun

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yeah, that's disappointing to lose that. And sure, there's areas we can still improve upon, but we're defending, we're creating and we're having goes at goal. We can't be disappointed with our ladder position - and we did have some key players out tonight. So well done to the boys anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred