• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 4 - Victory away

nebakke

I'll be watching next weekend, but in no small part because it's in Perth so I don't have to make an effort to let them ruin my weekend - I can do it from the comfort of my own home... Another lot of this though and I'm not sure I can be arsed coming to the Sydney game though.. If the team can't be arsed showing up, why should I?

Ozhammer

Oh good, Melling is joking with Roux post-game, probably asking how much rental properties cost in Melbourne. :mad:

greenlig

Second half was lots better, but more-so from an effort standpoint, not technically or tactically. McCormack is well out of form. Got in three (I think) good positions, didn't hit any of them well.

greenlig

They just look straight up unorganised in the midfield. Either they aren't being coached well, or they aren't listening. AT LEAST it was more cohesive than last week. The late goal was shit, but we were pushing, always a chance it would happen.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Of course that last goal only happened because our ridiculously lazy defenders couldn't be bothered f**kING RUNNING and let them stroll in.

And because Kennedy is useless.

Who is kicking the absolute arse of players who seem to think that because they've 'made it' into the HAL they no longer need to bother doing anything?

NoDiggity

I’ll probably regret saying this when were 10th in January but I think Mulvey is still trying to find the best starting 11 and the best formation for us. The second half was a lot more positive and we attacked well and had more crosses & shots than we’ve had in years (and it was against a quality side away from home).

Insertnamehere

Of course that last goal only happened because our ridiculously lazy defenders couldn't be bothered f**kING RUNNING and let them stroll in.

And because Kennedy is useless.

Who is kicking the absolute arse of players who seem to think that because they've 'made it' into the HAL they no longer need to bother doing anything?
I'd hope that Monty is chief ass kicker

LFCMariners

Take out the first half last weekend and the first half this weekend, and CCM would be undefeated after 4 games.

But if MC wants more paying customers in Gosford every home game from here on, then there needs to be more goals and less rubbish in the 1st halves of games- whatever it takes to get rid of that. The club needs to commit to that from the top down, and they have the next 2 weeks to show us that changing the fortunes of this team means something to them. Because by my calculations, there hasn't been a HAL win for this team since the Nix game, back in January.

I want to keep on coming, I want to do my bit to restore Bay 16 to its' former glory- but I have many options for my time and money, and even I have my threshold. I never walked out of a game early before last season. I don't want 2018/19 to be the first time I walk out on a season early...

Tevor

I’ll probably regret saying this when were 10th in January but I think Mulvey is still trying to find the best starting 11 and the best formation for us. The second half was a lot more positive and we attacked well and had more crosses & shots than we’ve had in years (and it was against a quality side away from home).
Seriously, MV played the second half like a training run. Improvement isn’t when the other team shuts up shop. Woeful, especially the defending. We were concerned about the defence before the start of the season but it took the third game for our true frailties to be exposed. I’m truely scared of what Perth will do to this team next week.

Offsider

We’re utterly shit. But this still isn’t true. Isn’t there more than enough shitness on display that we don’t have to make up shit?

Suck it up sunshine ........... you’re the one calling them shit. If you think the squad is stepping up ???? ........... don’t take it out on me.

Although I don’t know if we played better in the second half or Victory wilted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred