• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - CCM v WSW at Gosford

Wombat

I think you cant blame a formation on Defenders simply not doing their jobs. The first half we defended like we did against Scum in rd 1.
And that means we simply didnt try to defend at all. We all just stare at the ball, make no attempt to challenge for it and are shocked when it goes to an unmarked player would cant believe his luck that he has been left alone and has a simple finish to take care of.
The second defensive blight is allowing a player as long as he wants to set himself for a shot before we make a half arsed attempt to close down or block.
I wouldn't let an under 12 team get away with this rubbish.

Ozhammer

And what is Okon’s response to the last two displays, he’s gonna give the boys 3 days off this weekend.....

So no repercussions then, strike me bandy!! :doh:

midfielder

I forget who this was ... it may not even have been a Football team ... could have been a league team.... this is kinda a fair while ago and has never received the hhhhmmmmm congrats it deserved as both a bonding section and season turn around.

Anywho team is going throught a bad time ...

Coach takes them on a 3 day camp in the bush.... one night I think the last night coaches arranges for the players Dads to join with their sons... then around the camp fire had each Dad talk about his son and how pround he was of them ... and then had the players talk about what they wanted to achieve... turned the season around for them...

Big Al

I forget who this was ... it may not even have been a Football team ... could have been a league team.... this is kinda a fair while ago and has never received the hhhhmmmmm congrats it deserved as both a bonding section and season turn around.

Anywho team is going throught a bad time ...

Coach takes them on a 3 day camp in the bush.... one night I think the last night coaches arranges for the players Dads to join with their sons... then around the camp fire had each Dad talk about his son and how pround he was of them ... and then had the players talk about what they wanted to achieve... turned the season around for them...
Nice and I think league teams pretty much have those camps booked in each season they are that common.

With so many players off contracts and the coach included might be better waiting till preseason.

This year is done

Pirate Pete

Sweet! This will be fun, I’ll try and get a couple of mates to come up from Sydney, Work dependent.

Will be good to show that the fans still have the Mariners spirit, we can give up on the coach and some players, but we dont’t give up on the team.
It was your idea Tedshot. I'll leave it up to you to start a thread.
Does anyone on here go on the Mariners fakebook page?
Might be an idea to start posting.

Wombat

Great idea Ted.
Normally we have between 5 and 12 come to the games. This time 2 (and Ancient) and a friend wandered in at half time.
Everyone is livid about our pathetic displays so the hearts have gone.
Maybe your idea will get everyone interested at least until for the next 2 games.

Dust off Fish's "Harper U R A Twat" banner and someone paint up a "Charlesworth U R A CNUT" banner.

Bay 16 here we come.

TedShot

Great idea Ted.
Normally we have between 5 and 12 come to the games. This time 2 (and Ancient) and a friend wandered in at half time.
Everyone is livid about our pathetic displays so the hearts have gone.
Maybe your idea will get everyone interested at least until for the next 2 games.

Dust off Fish's "Harper U R A Twat" banner and someone paint up a "Charlesworth U R A CNUT" banner.

Bay 16 here we come.
Cheers Wombat!

I just checked the dates, unfortunately the split round has killed me! I am getting an operation to repair an old nose break a couple of days before next home game so doubt I can be there. But am definitely keen to join the bay at the next one :) hopefully you guys can all get in there. I will keep an eye out as I watch from the couch with black eyes and meters of cotton shoved in me snoz.

Pirate Pete

Cheers Wombat!

I just checked the dates, unfortunately the split round has killed me! I am getting an operation to repair an old nose break a couple of days before next home game so doubt I can be there. But am definitely keen to join the bay at the next one :) hopefully you guys can all get in there. I will keep an eye out as I watch from the couch with black eyes and meters of cotton shoved in me snoz.

Get yourself a mask.

FC-Bayern-Muenchen-Training-Session.jpg

icon_lol.gif

Wombat

Cheers Wombat!

Soft as f**k bro!!!!

I went to the winning Grand Final covered in bandages....show em the pic of you and me Recky.

Also my missis just had a miscarrage and i made her jump on the train and meet me in Sydney for the Scum Grand Final....possible why she is hostile sometimes LOL!!

One time i got my nose broken an The Brighton in Manly on a friday night back when it was a dive. My trainer asked me if i wanted the class to go and bash the security that did it. I had been in the wrong so said no thanks.

My eyes were obviously still black but he asked me to spar. I told him i'll leave it for 7 days until the nose is more stable if he didnt mind. He looked at me like i was a raving poof but said "yeah alright mate" in that fast cockney accent. I knew i was right but felt like a little girl.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Soft as f**k bro!!!!

I went to the winning Grand Final covered in bandages....show em the pic of you and me Recky.

Also my missis just had a miscarrage and i made her jump on the train and meet me in Sydney for the Scum Grand Final....possible why she is hostile sometimes LOL!!

One time i got my nose broken an The Brighton in Manly on a friday night back when it was a dive. My trainer asked me if i wanted the class to go and bash the security that did it. I had been in the wrong so said no thanks.

My eyes were obviously still black but he asked me to spar. I told him i'll leave it for 7 days until the nose is more stable if he didnt mind. He looked at me like i was a raving poof but said "yeah alright mate" in that fast cockney accent. I knew i was right but felt like a little girl.
I got that pic somewhere...but how do you post pics now that photobucket sucks balls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred