• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - CCM v WSW at Gosford

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2017/18 | Round 19
Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Sunday 4 February 2018, kickoff 5:00pm

TV: Fox Sports 501
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 & ABC Grandstand

Match Officials
Referee: Peter Green
ARs: Owen Goldrick & Greg Taylor
4O: Ben Abraham; VAR: Matthew Cheeseman

fiJmFhZ.png

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ (c), 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 10.Danny De SILVA, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 19.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 22.Jacob MELLING, 24.Lachlan WALES, 27.Peter SKAPETIS
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 7.Andrew HOOLE (promoted), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted), 16.Liam ROSE (promoted), 17.Josh BINGHAM (promoted), 19.Jacob POSCOLIERO (new signing)
Outs: 13.Kwabena APPIAH (departed club), 15.Alan BARO (suspended – 1 week), 23. Wout BRAMA (suspended – 2 weeks)
Unavailable: 11.Connor PAIN (hamstring injury), 21.Kye ROWLES (foot injury)

fF4hFvl.png

WSW: 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Josh RISDON, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 6.Marcelo CARRUSCA, 7.Steve LUSTICA, 8.Roly BONEVACIA, 9.Oriol RIERA, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 15. Kearyn BACCUS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 18.Chris IKONOMIDIS, 19.Mark BRIDGE, 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (Gk), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 24.Raúl LLORENTE, 25.Chris HERD, 33.Michael THWAITE, 40.Nick SUMAN (Gk) **two to be omitted**

Ins: 15. Kearyn BACCUS (promoted), 18. Chris IKONOMIDIS (new signing), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS (promoted),
Outs: 42.Keanu BACCUS (suspended – 1 match)
Unavailable: 10. Álvaro CEJUDO (injured – 1 week)

------------------------------

Fixture History v Wanderers (Hyundai A-League)
Played 20 / WSW 8 / CCM 5 / Draws 6
Goals Scored 16 / Goals Conceded 24

WSW at Gosford:
Played 8 / WSW 5 / CCM 2 / Draws 1

Biggest Wins over WSW:
2-0 at Allianz, 2012/13 GF
2-0 at Spotless, 2016/17 R19
Biggest Losses to WSW:
1-4 at Parramatta, 2015/16 R26
1-4 at Gosford, 2016/17 R9

Last Met:
2017/18 Round 11
WSW 2 CCM 0 at Gosford

FORM - last five:

CCM - D L D D L
WSW - W D D L L​

Last edited:

TedShot

DUqU3MjVoAAFN4Q.jpg

Looks like this might be a frustrating game for all fans involved at least, if the current trend prevails.

Pirate Pete

DUqU3MjVoAAFN4Q.jpg

Looks like this might be a frustrating game for all fans involved at least, if the current trend prevails.

At least the lads in Bay 16 will get some catching practice.
Might be an idea to put a sign up at the other saying "This is a new screen. Please be careful when shooting"

Big Al

How about free beers to who ever has a shot. That way we can find out whose been enjoying themselves during the season as well

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Back to 'I don't even care about this game' after being excited about last week's effort. I hadn't even gotten around to looking at who we were playing.

Although not caring generally makes out games easier to watch this season. Well, that and rum :p
No reason to think it will be positive. Even if we play well, it's just an aberration. This season is just too much of a write-off.
Having Brama out won't help. Thanks a lot for that, Wout. this stuff with Appiah and Rose, wonder what that will mean for the weekend.

Last edited:

Ancient Mariner

I will never give up on the team. Where there is life there is hope.
I would rather see last week as the aberration.
Looking forward to seeing how individuals perform and how the team responds.
Also looking forward to having a beer with Wombat and comparing notes on how the club should be run. :soapbox:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I will never give up on the team. Where there is life there is hope.
I would rather see last week as the aberration.
Looking forward to seeing how individuals perform and how the team responds.
Also looking forward to having a beer with Wombat and comparing notes on how the club should be run. :soapbox:

There's a difference between feeling like I don't care and giving up :p

I'm still going to keep watching every goddamn game this season.

Big Al

Lets see who is still in the team after tommow and see what we’ve got.

Will Rose and Appiah be gone and what about Hoole is he over his dummy spit

Forum Phoenix

Lets see who is still in the team after tommow and see what we’ve got.

Will Rose and Appiah be gone and what about Hoole is he over his dummy spit

It worried me how well Okon lied about Hoole in his presser. Unless the Holle drinking stuff is the BS.

pjennings

A lot of rumours tend to be BS. I've heard rumours about CCM that I know straight out weren't true. Take it for what it is - a rumour. Judge it by what pans out as we move forward. I suspect if it is true and Okon can lie with a straight face he was probably challenging the questioner to address the rumour outright.

Forum Phoenix

A lot of rumours tend to be BS. I've heard rumours about CCM that I know straight out weren't true. Take it for what it is - a rumour. Judge it by what pans out as we move forward. I suspect if it is true and Okon can lie with a straight face he was probably challenging the questioner to address the rumour outright.
Good advice PJ. Have had the same experience also.

Timmah

So squad wise this week... no Brama, no Baro (both suspended, the latter has accumulated 5 cards).

Speculation we might be welcoming Posco back after Perth released him this morning, if true he could slot straight into the backline potentially.

Otherwise it'd be great to see Skapetis get a run up the front... god knows what Sunday's team will look like. Still plenty to happen today I guess.

Fred

So squad wise this week... no Brama, no Baro (both suspended, the latter has accumulated 5 cards).

Speculation we might be welcoming Posco back after Perth released him this morning, if true he could slot straight into the backline potentially.

Otherwise it'd be great to see Skapetis get a run up the front... god knows what Sunday's team will look like. Still plenty to happen today I guess.

And now Appiah has moved to Korea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred