• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - Adelaide United [A]

booney

Don't deserve to lose this game but there you are if you can't score the football gods will punish you!

Michael

And now that just hurts.
I’m more than done with Murray now.
Thanks for the commitment mate, you’ve been fed. But you weren’t hungry.

everything has been so good tonight we’ve just lacked a goal.

BaysideMariner

And now that just hurts.

Yep Murray given plenty of chances. He is good in the lead up but no end product.

TedShot

what a waste the last five years has been supporting this team. so many weekends down the drain. Absolute f**ken clowns this club is.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

And now that just hurts.

Agreed. Murray has been given way, way, way more chances than he's earned. I think he's demonstrated tonight beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's never going to 'come good'. It's not confidence - he's not an A-league player and never will be.
I don't think he should even be on the bench - but if Staj still thinks it's just confidence, then maybe bringing him on as a sub will take some pressure off.

Jay

Midfield functioning much better.McGlinchey running the show -will his legs go the distance?Murray should have pulled the trigger on several occasions but squibbed it.Not scoring a goal will come back to bite us as I feel Adelaide having weathered the storm are gaining the ascendancy.
Agree mcglinchey was running the show the players looked more confident with him involved obviously Adelaide seen the danger and marked him tightly on the second half. Pity he has not been featured more we could have been sitting higher in the league. Well done to the fans that actually made the trip.

Stoxxo

Games like this a really really hard to take, but in reality we cant score, Murray as much as i like his work rate needs to be benched indefinitely. So damn frustrating

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami