• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18. Newcastle away.

Ancient Mariner

is it me or is this so far the worst we're played all season?
I mean, I know that's a big call....
The team has not been the same since Oar signed with Macarthur. He started to just go through the motions and the rest of the team seemed to lose heart.
And heart and luck was what had got us the few results we have had.

Ironbark

Yeah I'm straight up angry watching this.

After everything we have suffered as fans I've held on. This is breaking point for me.

I won't be attending any more games this season just to make myself heard with my feet.

I also won't be renewing my membership next season without SIGNIFICANT signs of commitment to improve. One or two ok player signings won't cut it.

I'm voting with my attendances and with my money. I'm not buying this crappy product any longer.

I've had enough.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yeah they’re up for it.

Only Ziggy and Rowles have shown any real intent for us. Birra is quality. Jair is running around trunks to get involved, but there’s no control or purpose from our midfield.
and yet Rowles is responsible for the 2nd goal.
Our team selection doen't work.
Our formation doesn't work.
But I have no idea why our players aren't up for this one - so lethargic.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

After everything we have suffered as fans I've held on. This is breaking point for me.

I won't be attending any more games this season just to make myself heard with my feet.

I also won't be renewing my membership next season without SIGNIFICANT signs of commitment to improve. One or two ok player signings won't cut it.

I'm voting with my attendances and with my money. I'm not buying this crappy product any longer.

I've had enough.
Are you going to email the club to let the know?
I'd encourage everybody feeling the same to do that.
But yeah - this club doesn't deserve attendance.

LFCMariners

Off the pitch, CCM lost its' identity when Arnie left. On the pitch, CCM hasn't been the same since Monty left.

It's not spending money that's automatically going to change results and morale. It's spending money in the right areas. Today the Jest are set up to win, whereas CCM were evidently set up not to lose. You can only tread water so long- need go-forward and need goals but that's been said enough already.

LFCMariners

I've had enough.

I have SFC supporting friends coming up for that fixture, but aside from that I can't see myself spending money on another home game at least for this season. I might rock up on game day and if the odds don't work in my favour (and I don't score freebies from a random punter with spares to offload) I'll head somewhere else on foot to watch the game on a screen with a drink or two. You spend money on this club in the hope they'll spend it to improve. But if they're just looking to tread water while everyone else is doing their best to swim? Stuff 'em.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred