• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17 - Sydney away

Gratis

http://dailyfootballshow.com/brama-on-beating-sydney-if-we-dont-play-football-we-are-not-that-good/
But for Brama, the way forward is as easy as continuing to stick to the style.

“We have to keep playing how we are, how we are doing … give each options,” he added.

“Then we are a good footballing team. But if we keep doing the same things as a lot of other teams, kicking long balls and getting into duels, we are not the best team at that.

“We have to play football … if we don’t play football, we are not that good.

“If we play football, we are a very good team.”

TedShot

video also shows a very nice pass through from asdrubal and hoole scoring in a situation where appiah and asdrubal have buggered up a few lately.

Big Al

1st thing is to have Brama on the field if he is still not ready and Tom is not ready we in trouble

Forum Phoenix

"I kept saying to them this week that we will win 6-0. It's about believing it," Arnold said. "I wrote it on the board. Go and have a look at the board. I wrote on the board 6-0."

Have to say that with Tom and DDS missing for us and with Sydney wanting vengeance on the upstart yellow plebs, I thought, in a word, that we were fuct.

But looks like all we need to do is put 5k in a brown paper bag wiith an appeal to Matty simons better coastie nature to dodgey up A whiteboard. GAME. SET. MATCH.

Armies such a tosser sometimes, love to see his magic whiteboatd for their first game against us. I’m sure Arnie said look boys, I know it’s hard to take, but we all know the whiteboard doesn’t lie... I’m afraid we’re gonna lose 2 zip to the f**king coasties.

Last edited:

LFCMariners

Just had to double check then that's it's a party at the Pirate house.
Not the Prior's house.:piralaugh:

Wouldn't be any fun at Prior's house. I heard him say after the weekend that he's never drinking again.

As for the game- I can see a draw or SFC putting a further dent in CCM's goal differential. SFC were underwhelming last week and Arnie is still smarting from the 2-0 defeat last time they played us. He knows that if they drop points in this one then the pressure's on and that whispers about SFC losing momentum will grow louder.

I don't see how CCM will pick up win #4 for the season in this one...

Forum Phoenix

video also shows a very nice pass through from asdrubal and hoole scoring in a situation where appiah and asdrubal have buggered up a few lately.

Yeah it’s a great first goal. Has two great passes by Adsrubal, DDS reading how to keep possession without getting closed down, a terrfic and fast played/speed of thought ball back into the centre ( the exact intelligence we so often seem to now be lacking imo) Is that that the wingers (pain?) or is it Rose at LB overlapping - I only have my phone so can’t make it out? Then Hoole showing why there’s real value in having him at RM instead of Kubi with an excellent clean finish.

Ironically from what we’ve now seen if we switched Adsrubal and Hoole in that movement I think the play would have come apart twice over. First the ball back into the middle to now find Hoole instead of Adsrubal - there’s a very good chance Hoole does not pass as quickly and incisively as Adsrubal. And switch Adsrubal with Hoole, it seems less likely that he will finish as incisively. (He does not naturally strike the ball as well Hoole for one thing.) not a good comment to be making about your striker unfortunately. But on balance it at least supports the Adsrubal might do well at 10 theory.

Second goal, well what can you say, how many more goal might we have had if Hooles other deliveries were into good dangerous areas.

I honestly think something is in his head and he should see a sports psychologist - he just can’t hit the ball over the first man anymore, And then his over correction that comes after hitting his first three corners into said first man - is equally horrid. And he really had shown he could hit dead balls previously - such as on this occasion.

Interesting I think.

Last edited:

Big Al

Surely DDS and Trent on the bench. Not sure if they come back today ir tomorrow but they are young should be able to go for 30mins.

Timmah

Squad named - Rose Hoole Brama all back in the side. Kekeris and Kuipers left out. Pain still some weeks away.

No DDS, Glover or Budgie named:

The Central Coast Mariners will wait to assess the conditions of Danny De Silva, Trent Buhagiar & Tom Glover who will return to Australia from China with the Australian Under 23’s.

Fishsdad

Squad named - Rose Hoole Brama all back in the side. Kekeris and Kuipers left out. Pain still some weeks away.

No DDS, Glover or Budgie named:

The Central Coast Mariners will wait to assess the conditions of Danny De Silva, Trent Buhagiar & Tom Glover who will return to Australia from China with the Australian Under 23’s.

...and I presume Hiariej is also out?

I'm not looking forward to this. I reckon without DDS and Tommy H Sydney will have little trouble nullifying our attack. I hope Wout plays, because he and the CB's need to be in top form to prevent a goalfest for SFC.

Big Al

Hiariej out?

Have I missed something?
...and I presume Hiariej is also out?

I'm not looking forward to this. I reckon without DDS and Tommy H Sydney will have little trouble nullifying our attack. I hope Wout plays, because he and the CB's need to be in top form to prevent a goalfest for SFC.
No Tom’s named but shorely a risk after the injury against City. Maybe just tightness but I doubt he will play.

If he doesn’t our team not looking so bad

Big Al

So team looking a little stronger if DDS and TBT can play some off the bench

Tom hasn’t been ruled out yet either

Skapetis can play a wing with Appiah
Powell up front

With Asdrubal TBT and DDS on bench.

Wales might miss out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors