• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 13 v City

Forum Phoenix

Mulvey is either facing a revolt from his defenders or he’s lost confidence in them. Based on their performances and defensive record, I can’t blame him. But Melling into the backs?

Surely his bump into the back of Krishna was a ridiculously large sign signal that he’s just not cut out for it.

turbo

Surely his bump into the back of Krishna was a ridiculously large sign signal that he’s just not cut out for it.

Admittedly I didn’t see it too well while out but did Krishna pull up quick to get himself collected? Cos I could see how that could happen pretty easily trying to base him down at full speed. Probably not the mistake you’d repeat after a chance to reflect,

turbo

AevgXrO_d.jpg

Michael

So O’Neil at CB

Tackling, fine
On the ball coming out of the ball, fine
Dictating tempo, fine
Headers, okay
His defensive reading and positioning will be tested.

He’s never shirked any responsibility in CM all season, even when having a bad game.
I hope he does well.

Timmah

Reasonable start thus far. Defensive gaps still obvious but City aren't taking best advantage of our errors as yet. We're getting in behind a bit which is good to see.

Michael

C’mon lads!
Pain STILL making me eat my words of past seasons
Millar was very very smart there, gestured pain to come short, showed dynamism with the dropped shoulder and going left.

Michael

Undercover Scum agent trying to ruin it for us.
Why come out there? Verrrrry lucky not to give away a pen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred