• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 10 local thread

Ben

budgie AA6's lost 5 nil to terrigal2, three own goals and the worst ref I have ever had, we had a man sent off for no reason. We played crap and terrigal were good and deserved to win. I think skillbeck got the first goal for them. very bad ref

J

jiggles

Gos WAA5s 1 vs Dylo, we won! 1-0

A huge congrats to the WAA5s 2 team, who thrashed East Gosford....8-0! Was such a good game (and woo to Alicia for scoring her first goal!!)

East Gosford's number 8 needs to learn how to stop...

Alicia

Woo Hoo....!!!

As pokey said... Gosford WAA5s 2 beat East Gosford 8-0.  One girl got 5 goals, super coach T got two and I got my very first goal :D

Part_Timer

lost 1-0 in ressies against cooks hill lacks defending from corner just on full time
Firsts won 2-1 great back and forth game
Ended up a good game for our first in 4weeks

grendel

Aceventura19 said:
budgie AA6's lost 5 nil to terrigal2, three own goals and the worst ref I have ever had, we had a man sent off for no reason. We played crap and terrigal were good and deserved to win. I think skillbeck got the first goal for them. very bad ref

Three own goals and you blame the poor young ref, who had the misfortune to be appointed to your game!!!??

Gopher of Pern

Ted said:
Killarney AA6 got their first win with a 3-1 win over Ourimbah. (about time)

Killarney 35C drew yesterday against Shelly Beach and lost today against the Entrance
(unsure of scores)

Yeah, great win by the boys. Was a fairly even first half, with a good header for them to take the lead early, but then a cracker of a hit from scotty to bring it to 1-all at HT. 2nd half we came out firing in the first 10-20, with Ben? slotting one, and Sym showing the razzle to pick up another. We dropped off towards the end, they constantly harrassed our goal, but Dean proved strong in his first game as first pick keeper. Deserved the MOM.

Thanks to Sean for reffing the game, was a hard job, especially with one particular player, but well done.

Ben

grendel said:
Aceventura19 said:

Three own goals and you blame the poor young ref, who had the misfortune to be appointed to your game!!!??
I do blame the ref for ruining the contest, had some shocking calls and was very inconsistent, he wrote down the wrong players for yellow cards and just had a bad game. I wish him the best as he is just human but he had very bad game, so did we

Ben

Gopher of Pern said:
Ted said:

Killarney 35C drew yesterday against Shelly Beach and lost today against the Entrance
(unsure of scores)

Yeah, great win by the boys. Was a fairly even first half, with a good header for them to take the lead early, but then a cracker of a hit from scotty to bring it to 1-all at HT. 2nd half we came out firing in the first 10-20, with Ben? slotting one, and Sym showing the razzle to pick up another. We dropped off towards the end, they constantly harrassed our goal, but Dean proved strong in his first game as first pick keeper. Deserved the MOM.

Thanks to Sean for reffing the game, was a hard job, especially with one particular player, but well done.
good work guys, glad to see you getting the results you deserve. Hope you can keep it up

T

Alicia said:
Woo Hoo....!!!

As pokey said... Gosford WAA5s 2 beat East Gosford 8-0.  One girl got 5 goals, super coach T got two and I got my very first goal :D

Congrats to Gos WAA5 1s for beating Doylo too :D
Alicia had a blinder of a game, breaking her goal scoring drought as did all the Gos WAA5 2s, many of whom were playing sick and injured... we had one sub, who got injured in the first 10 mins, played the rest of the game with no subs

trev

[/quote]
I do blame the ref for ruining the contest, had some shocking calls and was very inconsistent, he wrote down the wrong players for yellow cards and just had a bad game. I wish him the best as he is just human but he had very bad game, so did we
[/quote]
ok i admit we had played shit, the shitest we have played ever for the 2 years all of us have been playing as a team, but the ref as well come if you tackle some1 from behind and he turns and gets triped over how is that a 50/50 challenge when the ball is rolling the other way

northernspirit

Gopher of Pern said:
Ted said:

(unsure of scores)

as soon as i scored that goal i turned around and looked for jen (she missed my goals from the previous 2 games too), and she wasnt there lol... oh well - it came off the boot sweet

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred