• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

Michael

Yep. Was in apparently contention for selection on Wednesday night, but held off.

Makes us a lot stronger. I really fancy 3 points next week.
Schwelger is a huge player for them but I feel like we have a stronger all round midfield and our speed in central areas is a massive threat. Hopefully fox and kye continue their solid form from Wednesday to contain Meier if he plays.

marinerbhoy

So what are peoples' thoughts on pre-game pub? As I said before, with the RBB drinking at the Crown Hotel (and marching from), I think it would be best to go to a pub on the north side leaving the Rose and Crown and the Royal Oak as the two best options. I would prefer the RO but would rather go where there is more yellow.

Rowdy

Looking at the weather forecast, the 'experts' are predicting downpours beginning on Thursday and then relatively solid rain across the weekend. If the upper estimates come to pass more than 45mm could fall on the Harbour City. Temperatures will likely peak just shy of 20C.

Rowdy

:piano:
- START practising people !

"We're WINNING in the rain,
& singing in the rain,
What a glorious feelin',
We're hap-hap-happy again,
Because ..We're WINNING in the rain, .."

true believer

I was at that game pissed down from go to wo. A great result for the wooden spooners.
Yeah you old bastard ha ha
I reckon about 3000 . Even the old ladies on the hill weren't out that day.
I think parra lost 63nil at brookvale on the return leg .but being a western suburbs support i was fine with that.

Timmah

1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, 7.Milan DURIC, 8.Michael MCGLINCHEY, 9.Jordan MURRAY, 10.Thomas OAR, 11.Daniel DE SILVA, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 14.Abraham MAJOK, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Dylan FOX, 17.Samuel SILVERA, 18. Gianni STENSNESS, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 26.Joshua NISBET

*two to be omitted*

Unavailable: 19.Matthew SIMON (Suspended – 1 Week), 21.Ruon TONGYIK (Injured – Leg),4. Eunsun KIM (Injured – Leg)

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/gameday-squad-staj-names-his-troops-round-one

Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 1.Daniel LOPAR, 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Matthew JURMAN, 7.Mitchell DUKE, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 14.Alex MEIER, 16.Mathieu CORDIER, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 19.Pirmin SCHWEGLER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Nicholas SULLIVAN, 23.Kosta GROZOS, 27.Kwame YEBOAH, 29.Daniel WILMERING, 34.Patrick ZIEGLER, 35.Mo ADAM, 37.Jake TREW, 40.Nicholas SUMAN

Unavailable: 33.Tate RUSSELL (International Duty)

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/news/ins-outs-wanderers-v-mariners

turbo

Line up predictions? I'm going with
-------------------------Birighitti---------------------------
Ziggy -------- Fox ----------Rowles -------- Clisby
-----------------------Stensness--------------------------
Silvera ---------Duric ---------DDS-------------- Oar
--------------------------Murray---------------------------

With the possibility of Duric dropping back for a 4-2-3-1 an option too.

Bench GG, weemac, majok, nisbet, pearce.

Michael

Line up predictions? I'm going with
-------------------------Birighitti---------------------------
Ziggy -------- Fox ----------Rowles -------- Clisby
-----------------------Stensness--------------------------
Silvera ---------Duric ---------DDS-------------- Oar
--------------------------Murray---------------------------

With the possibility of Duric dropping back for a 4-2-3-1 an option too.

Bench GG, weemac, majok, nisbet, pearce.

Yeah I’d say that’ll be the line up.
We’ll be a lot more structured and not as direct as we were in the semi. They’ve sucked me in again, I’m very excited for this.
Pretty annoying the club isn’t specific about Kim’s injury though. Does anyone know what the deal is?
He’s been training too.

Timmah

Saturday, October 12 2019
Kick-off: 5.00pm AEDT
Broadcast: FOX Sports 505 and ABC TV
Stream: MyFootball Live App, Kayo Sports, ABC iview

Referee: Alireza Faghani
Assistant Referee 1: David Walsh
Assistant Referee 2: Andrej Giev
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

Online statistics