• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

NoDiggity

Western Sydney Wanderers have confirmed that Radoslaw Majewski has suffered a serious knee injury and will be sidelined for an indefinite period. He was injured in training yesterday with scans showing suspected anterior cruciate and medial ligament injuries

[@wswanderersfc]

turbo

Jets (round 2) have lost Hoolahan for a long period as well. If Perth loses a visa player soon someone might be cursing our opponents.

style_cafe

Western Sydney Wanderers have confirmed that Radoslaw Majewski has suffered a serious knee injury and will be sidelined for an indefinite period. He was injured in training yesterday with scans showing suspected anterior cruciate and medial ligament injuries

[@wswanderersfc]

That`s no good,I hope the poor fellow gets well soon...:popcorn:

Michael

So Simon will be suspended for round 1 now?

At first I thought it’d only be for cup games, but Kye’s aleague suspension carried into the cup so yeah he’ll miss round 1.
Massive bonus.
Let’s Murray be a real 9, hope he learns from his 1 on 1. Because he’s better than what he tried in that moment.

Looking at the positives from lastnight, our midfield was red hot and you have to expect more structure for round 1. Kye and Fox were very good too, so I rate our chances next week.
Kim if fit will come in, if not I’d say Stensness will if he’s back from kiwi duty or GG into midfield.

style_cafe

At first I thought it’d only be for cup games, but Kye’s aleague suspension carried into the cup so yeah he’ll miss round 1.
Massive bonus.
Let’s Murray be a real 9, hope he learns from his 1 on 1. Because he’s better than what he tried in that moment.

Looking at the positives from lastnight, our midfield was red hot and you have to expect more structure for round 1. Kye and Fox were very good too, so I rate our chances next week.
Kim if fit will come in, if not I’d say Stensness will if he’s back from kiwi duty or GG into midfield.

It was reported earlier (by Diggety I think) that GG said he`d be back for round 1.
If that`s the case surely Staj would have to start him on the bench.
We`ve also got Tongyik to come back so its going to be competitive for spots once everyone is fit

Michael

Arnie was at the stadium, it’s been reported he wants to use a heap of aleague boys for the couple of games. I hope tommy or dds didn’t do enough.
Pretty sure Stensness will be back so we know for sure Milan will push a little higher with either stens or Kim coming in.

Timmah

Kickoff time has been brought forward for this game - was 5:15pm Saturday, now 5pm. This is due to the game now being broadcast on ABC as well as Fox.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred