• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Road to Russia

Big Al

https://www.pedestrian.tv/sport/peru-australia-world-cup-video-message/
Peru Has Sent Australia A Bloody Lovely Message Before Our World Cup Clash
Amazing and to think we are the country who can’t afford to do one of those ourselves.

If Gallop wasn’t an idiot we could have done one in reply especially pointing out our struggles yo qualify against the South Americans and now we conquered them we have been to 4 straight and also highlight our tourism.

Missed opportunity

Also love the angle Peru have run with in this is our country, not you suck we will smash you (the negative take). Gold

Thanks for the video really enjoyed it

Tevor

Watched it on Fox with Okon on the panel, he is a very uninspiring speaker and was continually defending Anges possession based football because he is a believer. Bert just showed how wrong Ange was and a good coach plays to the teams ability not his dream.

That being said we still looked fragile at the back and I don’t think Milligan passed his test at CB. No way will he be beat Luongo or Jedi and Jurman is a safer bet. Milligan will probably just be a squaddie. Risdon has a great game.

Also how funny when they were talking about Naboot two years ago having to trial at HAL teams now he is scoring for the National side, wished they asked Okon why he didn’t rate him or sign him two years ago. Speaks volumes.

Offsider

Watched it on Fox with Okon on the panel, he is a very uninspiring speaker and was continually defending Anges possession based football because he is a believer. Bert just showed how wrong Ange was and a good coach plays to the teams ability not his dream.

That being said we still looked fragile at the back and I don’t think Milligan passed his test at CB. No way will he be beat Luongo or Jedi and Jurman is a safer bet. Milligan will probably just be a squaddie. Risdon has a great game.

Also how funny when they were talking about Naboot two years ago having to trial at HAL teams now he is scoring for the National side, wished they asked Okon why he didn’t rate him or sign him two years ago. Speaks volumes.

Postecogwho ???

It is obvious isn’t it how the goals dried up. Seems may have been ccm’s problem as well.
How good to see all those yellow shirts appear when there was an attack on. :overheadl::overheadl:

pjennings

So who misses out.

Brilliante and Trioisi have not figured under BVM so they look likely. Apparently Karacic has not impressed at training he may be the third. Risdon did a good job at RB last night (surprised me) so he mat be first choice there with Degenek and Milligan also able to play there. So I suspect Karacic may be the third.

The last is the problematic one. With Timmy having not played I would have thought he might have had a run if even for fitness yesterday. Is he off the pace? Maclaren did himself no favours with limited time last night and Petratos really hasn't set the world on fire.

For me I think we are light on strikers so I would keep both Timmy and JMac. So my four to go are Brilliante, Trioisi, Karacic and Petratos.

true believer

So who misses out.

Brilliante and Trioisi have not figured under BVM so they look likely. Apparently Karacic has not impressed at training he may be the third. Risdon did a good job at RB last night (surprised me) so he mat be first choice there with Degenek and Milligan also able to play there. So I suspect Karacic may be the third.

The last is the problematic one. With Timmy having not played I would have thought he might have had a run if even for fitness yesterday. Is he off the pace? Maclaren did himself no favours with limited time last night and Petratos really hasn't set the world on fire.

For me I think we are light on strikers so I would keep both Timmy and JMac. So my four to go are Brilliante, Trioisi, Karacic and Petratos.

To hard to say .
Risdon was my man of the match .
I would be playing loungo and mooy in the midfield and rogic on the bench
Nabo is the 9

I don't no why kruse is in the team

Miligan is no cb
Loved a bit of long ball when the czechs were pressing.
I don"t like brillante he"s a defencive liablity.
Petratos is the best free kick taker in the team and is in on that.
In bert we trust

Forum Phoenix

Kruse frustrates me. Too weak. I’d rather see if Arzani can shine.

Rogic beyond his first important defence splitting pass- had a poor game by his standards. He looks beat to me. Has played a lot of football this year (more than he ever has before by a good margin) and word is they’re all tired and have heavy legs. Needs a rest, but otherswise he’s likely our best outfield player. Benching him from our starting 11 would be madness imo.

But I agree we need Louongo’s mobility next to Mooy. So Jedinak to CB instead of Milligan for mine. He was excellent when used there this year in the championship.

Milligan did some good things but his positioning is too problematic for a CB. Sainsbury covered his ass multiple times.

pjennings

Milligan will only be replace by Jurman at CB. As for Jedi - he MUST be there for the France game. Without him in midfield Pogba will monster our midfield. Mooy will be the one to drop out. While he ended up having a good game yesterday the first 30 minutes when the Czechs were interested he couldn't handle the lack of time on the ball and continually gave away the ball. Rogic did as well on occasions, but he usually had four defenders on him rather than one approaching.

Forum Phoenix

Milligan will only be replace by Jurman at CB. As for Jedi - he MUST be there for the France game. Without him in midfield Pogba will monster our midfield. Mooy will be the one to drop out. While he ended up having a good game yesterday the first 30 minutes when the Czechs were interested he couldn't handle the lack of time on the ball and continually gave away the ball. Rogic did as well on occasions, but he usually had four defenders on him rather than one approaching.

Mmmm, we'll see I guess. Agree re Mooy's first 30 was thinking what the hell was going on. Second half beyond Leckie he was best on park. Can't see how BVM can leave him out...

true believer

Can't see mooy being droped for rogic .
Mooy ticks all the boxs . He played as many if not more than rogic in the best league in england . Not in a league that is not even the standard of the championship .
He was quality against the czech .
Rogic almost made kruse look good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred