• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Road to Bejing - Olyroos 2008

Sean

jokes.

Had to sit through the final 15 minutes of that model show - not the good parts either, the painful elimination segment and the hilights for next weeks show. I bet they clip the game at the end.

also this commentary is f**king terribly boring.

Marinerchick

Perm said:
jokes.

Had to sit through the final 15 minutes of that model show - not the good parts either, the painful elimination segment and the hilights for next weeks show. I bet they clip the game at the end.

lol it is soo boring that if i wasnt on the computer i would be asleep
but i spose it is better than the PSC final where the guy sounded like he was commentating a race :D

adz

Staff member
Perm said:

painful to listen to isnt it!! he................... cant seem....................... to................. string.................a sentence..................... together.............................. without............................... pausing....................

Sean

adz said:
Perm said:

painful to listen to isnt it!! he................... cant seem....................... to................. string.................a sentence..................... together.............................. without............................... pausing....................

and his pauses are during plays that have about ten points in which Harper and Slater already wouldve shot their load over or hit themselves with saucepans.

MattSimon

Channel 7's broadcast is disgraceful. Cut away for some bullsh!t announcement noone cares about when Serbia has a corner. Cut away to ads at the 39th minute.

Stop patting yourselves on the back about being the Olympic broadcaster and SHOW SOME FKING OLYMPICS

In other news,
NPT: Sh!t
Zadkovich (and his haircut): Sh!t
Serbia's medical team: Sh!t
Stadium crowd: think they're in church or something. You can hear Arnold chewing his nails it's so damn quiet ffs

Brighty

is it just me or is this a bloody boring match.... Tapoor-Stanley should be pulled not long after half time.... admittedly he has received a few bad balls, but FA&kiN HeLL he gave away sooo many corners and first touches are crap.

I won't even go there on the commentary..... JEEZUZ ::) ??? Id rather have it on mute and listen to some music than that crap!!

swarey

NEWSFLASH  Channel 7 has achieved a new WORLD RECORD for the number of f**king adds shown during a MAJOR SPORTING EVENT :fireup:

I had to mute the TV about half way thru the 1st half, couldn't listen to the f**king idiot any longer..... :redcard: :redcard:

swarey

AND just quietly, could we start up a collection to buy ZADSHIT a new pair of f**king HAIR CLIPPERS.....

Brighty

I never knew we had a player calle Stuart Moosharlick in our team!!!  :-\

I'll reitterate that the commentator is a TOOL & needs to learn the pronunciation of players names..... heaven forbid he ever watched any of the previous A-league seasons, he might know how to pronounce them properly!!

F4rk, if this is waht we've got to look forward to for the next 4weeks.... I think I'm going to go broke drinking beer just to put up with it all!!! 8)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred