• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

RIP Michael Jackson

J

jiggles

TBH, I had been hearing jokes before it was even confirmed that he had passed :(

Still makes me sad tho.

J

jiggles

Wow. Ok.

I know it might be too early for jokes...but this one isn't really all that TOO bad....

Mj's doctors couldn't decide which killed him...the sunshine, moonlight, good times or the boogie ?

nero

They tried to give him mouth to mouth but could not find his nose or mouth.

Jokes aside, total legend. Love most of his music.

ryan

I went to his concert at the SCG many years ago. Absolutely brilliant.

Very sad day indeed. RIP

Paolo

I figure its been long enough to post the jokes i have recieved so far...

Atleast now west ham fans will be the only ones blowing bubbles

What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and MJ? Fergie will be playing Giggs come August

Rumour has it MJ had an allergic reaction to 11 Yr old Nuts

Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since Macully Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch

In honor of Michael Jackson passing away, McDonalds is introducing the MJ Burger...50 year old meat between 10 year old buns

Michael Jackson will not be cremated since he is 99% plastic. Instead they will melt him down and turn him into Lego's so the kids can play with him for once.

Michael Jackson's upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11)

Plans to drive Michael Jackson to his funeral in a 15-year-old hearse were scuppered after his will said he'd hate to enter anything that old

bjw

bjw
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Perly gates after dying, god said "I grant you one wish"
She asked god for the saftey of all the children in the world...

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
brennan said:
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Perly gates after dying, god said "I grant you one wish"

Great sentiments ... you should post it under the Farrah thread

bjw

bjw
Jazzie said:
brennan said:

you do realise this was a "MJ is a pedo" joke?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
brennan said:
Jazzie said:
brennan said:

you do realise this was a "MJ is a pedo" joke?

mmmm.... nope.... sorry, must be a bit dim!  :(

Kareem

+ 1
I didnt realise
but after rereading I did...
Thats a pretty dodgy joke.
Respect for those who have passed away please ;)

happy

Went to a MJ concert a couple of years ago. was one of the best concerts I have ever seen...
A legend has died...

RIP

Penrith9103

I went to his HIStory concert at the SCG and it was the best concert I have ever been too.
It didn't matter if he was black or white, he was the greatest musician I have seen.

Auburn Mariner

I was fortunate enough to live through most of his career. He was a brilliant, talented enigma who ended up a sad, broke man with a busted reputation

He was arranging Jackson 5 dance routines when he was 5 years old.

"Off The Wall" made him a true star, but it is "Thriller" that will be his greatest legacy. "Billie Jean" is now even better than when it was released; watch what happens ANY TIME that is played at discos, from young people to the Fossil Discos I might frequent on a rare occasion.

The video to the song "Thriller" was pretty out-there for its time, and got him in all sorts of trouble with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

His purchase of the Publishing Rights to the Beatles catalogue remains, in my opinion, a masterpiece of opportunism.

It is very sad he is gone. A super talent, one of the best male dancers I have EVER seen, with all the moves and the subtlety and athleticism of a top-ranking male ballet dancer.

I am also not sure I would have liked to be him. Billion-dollar talent with a ten-cent family, and someone who will look down from up top and think, "If only.......". RIP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred