• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

RIP Michael Jackson

~Floss~

Apparently preparation was basically non-existant: lots of rumours that he was unwell and speculation that the tour wouldn't have gone ahead. (sadly... overshadowing the real focus of the news story)

marinermick

~Floss~ said:
BTW Mick (or should I say Nostradamus) you broke the news 15min before the official time

lol, which got me thinking, how long before the conspiracy theories come out and he is spotted at a 7-11?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
And let's not forget Farrah Fawcett who sadly passed away overnight after a 3 year battle with cancer. She was one classy lady.

marinermick

Jazzie said:
And let's not forget Farrah Fawcett who sadly passed away overnight after a 3 year battle with cancer. She was one classy lady.

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=3745.0

Deej

He may have had a screw loose but Jacko was a musical magician, a great performer and wonderful entertainer.

RIP Wacko

Jazzie

marinermick said:
~Floss~ said:
BTW Mick (or should I say Nostradamus) you broke the news 15min before the official time

lol, which got me thinking, how long before the conspiracy theories come out and he is spotted at a 7-11?

After the funeral, they'll all start coming out of the woodwork.

serious14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-blEgMyJwU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU

You'll be missed MJ.

:(

J

jiggles

I love MJ :(

It's such a sad day. My thoughts are with his family.

(Note: Has anyone else heard the rumours about Jeff Goldblum also passing away today??)

Jazzie

trumoured lesbian said:
I love MJ :(

It's such a sad day. My thoughts are with his family.

(Note: Has anyone else heard the rumours about Jeff Goldblum also passing away today??)

OMG, I said in an earlier post (Farrah Facett thread) that things happen in threes. I hope it isn't true.

serious14

mj-homer.jpg

;D

Kareem

Channel 9 have said that Jeff GOldblum is now confirmed as a rumour

I also love the Jackson 5 clip- ABC.
Great song and the Jackson 5 was the making of him!

EDIT: singer, wat the?
I am tired, only had 2 hours sleep last night/this morning...please forgive me :p

J

jiggles

Goldblum is alive and kicking. Also reports Harrison Ford was lost at sea? WTF?

Jazzie

Kareem said:
Channel 9 have said that Jeff GOldblum is now confirmed as a singer

I also love the Jackson 5 clip- ABC.
Great song and the Jackson 5 was the making of him!

+1, they had me going there for awhile re Jeff Goldblum ...  :eek:

Jazzie

trumoured lesbian said:
Goldblum is alive and kicking. Also reports Harrison Ford was lost at sea? WTF?

I put it down to mass hysteria ... Harrison was probably just trying to get away from Calista Flockhart

Kareem

I know he is king of pop etc.
He is a great adult performer (thrill,er dont stop til u get enough, beat it, and too many to more to name)

but his performances as a kid, WOW! He was such a talent at such a young age. I always love seeing a couple of their Jackson 5 songs (ABC and I want you back!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred