• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Recommend a movie.

true believer

i thought jane campion's top of the lake the first series was f'kn brilliant
the 2nd series , china girl . is the greatest piece of television that will be seen in this country , this year

marinermick

i thought jane campion's top of the lake the first series was f'kn brilliant
the 2nd series , china girl . is the greatest piece of television that will be seen in this country , this year

My brother-in-law's brother wrote the music for both series. Comes from the Central Coast but now lives in London.

true believer

i watched on netflix "mindhunter" it's about how the fbi worked out serial killers and profiling ,
it's outstanding . but its hard core , so be warned

Last edited:

Wombat

Is that a joke???
They have made 5 movies about Shark infested tornados!!! WTF?
Not sure who is more freaky.....Syd, The producers or the American public?

JoyfulPenguin

Watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and thought it was much better than reviews gave it credit for. A very 80s vision of the future but an enjoyable movie if you like your action a bit on the fun side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark