• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Recommend a movie.

Wombat

I presume you have seen Pulp Fiction.
Shawn of the Dead was one of the best Comidic movies ever.
Old skool.....try on "One Flew over the cockoos nest" and "cool hand luke".
Let me know what u think.

Atomic

The Old Girl has gone out tonight for dinner with girlfriends. I just watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels based on wombat's recommendation. Loved it! Fools Gold by Stone Roses at the end put it over the top for me. Great flick :tv:

Wombat

The Old Girl has gone out tonight for dinner with girlfriends. I just watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels based on wombat's recommendation. Loved it! Fools Gold by Stone Roses at the end put it over the top for me. Great flick :tv:

Send her out tomorrow and watch Snatch. Same director.

Wombat

I presume you have seen Pulp Fiction.
Shawn of the Dead was one of the best Comidic movies ever.
Old skool.....try on "One Flew over the cockoos nest" and "cool hand luke".
Let me know what u think.

TB. Which movie didn't you like? Shawn of the dead??.....you need to loosen up brother.

true believer

TB. Which movie didn't you like? Shawn of the dead??.....you need to loosen up brother.
don't how the dumb rating got there . sorry there lad .
i either blew it with my paws on the phone or when i was pissed sunday night ,

i loved shawn of the dead , paul , the pub crawl one , all gold

carry on

Wombat

Oh you also have to see "Southern Comfort". I reckon it was better than the famous Deliverance.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Since I get to watch a veritable shitload of movie, a few faves at the moment are
The Worlds End and Paul (simon Pegg)
Equalizer - Denzel
Xmen Apocolypse
the new Magnificent 7 - Denzel
Spectre (007)
Dawn of Justice
Suicide Squad
Gods of Eygpt

greenlig

The hateful 8 . Another trantino classic
Watched that yesterday. Partner didn't entirely love it, but I really liked the slow moving style. Looking forward to whatever he does next.

I'd have to say my favourite film of the last few years is The Witch. It's a slow burning terror, very authentic, and has some incredible performances. I look forward to scaring the shit out of my kids with that one.

Wombat

Lol.
That was freaky.... is that the one with the Goat?....and the bloke from the office.

Good movie.

Try out the "Green Room". Great movie.

Big Al

Watched Why Him at Movies today. It probably be taken off very soon as been on a while.

Was hilarious but also very explicit as far as swearing and sexual innuendo but no nudity. Not for prudes.

It's sort of meet the Fockers in reverse where the boyfriend is the out there one.

Maybe for the younger people and the older ones who can handle the limits being pushed.

Definitely one of the funnier comedies of recent times. Had a few more laughs than the previews which is good.

Not for wives or girlfriends who are prime and proper and don't enjoy sex jokes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark