• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Recent Socceroos games

Rowdy

Will be an absolute mudbath tonite after the Neanderthal Rugby Leaguers , will be very slippy- maybe a few injuries.

remember, 'grease' & water dont mix. :cool:

Forum Phoenix

Foxtel are so $^%%*& useless. They almost had me back- desperate to watch the roos. Should have gone to the pub. But their reactivation doesn't work. Wasted half an hour doing it twice. In their forums this has been happening to people since 2014... how is this possible? f**k em.

FFC Mariner

Short version:

Pitch wasnt international (or even HAL) standard.
Should have put them away easily
Burns is not international standard
Mooy is not international standard
Tommy R changed the game

pjennings

I'm yet to be convinced. He was the weakest of the three starting midfielders yesterday and did not create a chance at all. He looked good controlling the ball but there was no end product. When Tommy came on his quick feet showed how to make space and create chances.

Forum Phoenix

I missed the game, tired? Put in a very good (and big) shift against england i thought. Out of season also now...

JoyfulPenguin

I'm yet to be convinced. He was the weakest of the three starting midfielders yesterday and did not create a chance at all. He looked good controlling the ball but there was no end product. When Tommy came on his quick feet showed how to make space and create chances.
I thought he was the only trying to be a play maker it just went around in a circle until we got it to him. I definitely didn't Rogic was better than him, Mooy needs to take more shots at international level but Rogic was too selfish too often.

pjennings

I thought he was the only trying to be a play maker it just went around in a circle until we got it to him. I definitely didn't Rogic was better than him, Mooy needs to take more shots at international level but Rogic was too selfish too often.

Agree that Mooy is hesitant to shoot and Tommy might be going the other way. Tommy did take at least one shot when the better option was a pass to Kruse but he also was more telling and ambitious with his through balls.

I thought Mile controlled the tempo - something Mooy does at City. I also thought than Milligan offered more going forward as a playmaker. Mooy seemed to get caught at on the flanks playing difficult passes to no end. The one thing I would have liked him to do was take a couple of the free-kicks - but Mile decided it was his job.

Wombat

Tom Rogic — 4

The touted Arsenal target was subdued, like most of his teammates. The gritty nature of the contest didn’t suit our silkiest ball player, who looked frustrated.

Rogic (along with Bailey Wright) was the worst rated player in the team.:(

FFC Mariner

Hey Rowdy, your mate Mooy had another shocker :)

To be fair to Greece they were well up for this and played well.

Big Al

Just shows you the only one interested in Rogic to Arsenal was his manager. No way he is even close to being signed by them.
Very sloppy performance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred