• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 8 CCM v WSW

Wombat

Isso
Roux mcging ascroft rose
Posco
Fitz. Caceras. Rose or Kalic
Heff Roy

Subs. Neill, sim, Bingham, keeper

Ok that changes a few things.

Diamond 442

Posco to partner mcging in central defence
Austin and Fitz on the wings
Heff and Roy up front

We can win this.

Yoda

The A-League Live app lists Monty as having 5 yellows in their stats section, but when reviewing each game he has only has received 4 ........ 3 in first 3 rounds plus 1 in the MV game = 4...... Even the statisticians are confused!

kevrenor

Full details of match and squads:

Sunday, 29 November 2015

Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers FC

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:5:00 PM (Local) (5:00 PM (AEDT))

Referee:AlanMilliner

Assistant Referee 1:Anton Shchetinin

Assistant Referee 2:James Tesorierio

Fourth Official:Strebre Delovski

TV Broadcast:Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 4.30pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand)

Radio Broadcast:Online & via the ABC Radio Mobile App – A-league Live.Coast FM 96.3 (Central Coast)

Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #CCMvWSW

To purchase tickets visitwww.aleague.com.au/tickets

Central Coast Marinerssquad:1.Paul IZZO (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 5.Harry ASCROFT, 6.Mitch AUSTIN, 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (c), 9.Roy O’DONOVAN, 10.Anthony CACERES, 11.Nick FITZGERALD, 14.Daniel HEFFERNAN, 15.Matthew SIM, 16.Liam ROSE, 19.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Anthony KALIK, 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING, 30.Adam PEARCE (gk)

**two to be omitted**

Ins:14.Daniel HEFFERNAN (promoted), 22.Jake McGING (return from suspension), 21.Michael NEILL (promoted)

Outs:24.Jake ADELSON (not selected)

Unavailable:7.Fabio FERREIRA (hamstring – 1 week), 18.Glen TRIFIRO (back – 4 weeks)

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad:1.Dean BOUZANIS (gk), 3.Scott JAMIESON, 4.Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY (c), 6.Mitch NICHOLS, 7.Romeo CASTELEN, 8.DIMAS, 9.Federico PIOVACCARI, 10.Dario VIDOSIC, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 12.Scott NEVILLE, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.ALBERTO, 18.ANDREU, 19.Mark BRIDGE, 20.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 21.Jacob PEPPER, 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 33.Joshua MACDONALD

**two to be omitted**

Ins:16.Jaushua SOTIRIO (promoted), 33.Joshua MACDONALD (promoted)

Outs:Nil

Unavailable:Nil

yorkshireman

A mate I have who's on the inside has commented that Heff has one of the best 1st touches he's seen in a while BUT cannot chase down a ball. So if he is to play, we MUST have 2 up front. Here's hoping we play like we did against the Jests and not the Victory. Heff and Roy on together should bag us 2 I recon.:shoutclap:

Wombat

A mate I have who's on the inside has commented that Heff has one of the best 1st touches he's seen in a while BUT cannot chase down a ball. So if he is to play, we MUST have 2 up front. Here's hoping we play like we did against the Jests and not the Victory. Heff and Roy on together should bag us 2 I recon.:shoutclap:

yes, the ball sticks to him and clearly he can finish.......what is the problem with chasing down??
lazy or unfit?

Wombat

BTW
I bought an extra 4 tickets today 4pm and the pax was 8304......so I would imagine a 12-13k crowd.
Reserve an extra 6 seats for me please Recky!!

Wombat

I was hoping Neill wouldnt be due to his shocking form so far this season.

BUT I can see the boy is a good footballer but he just needs to learn defending 101.

Do your job as a defender and the rest will take care of its self.

Once we are 3 nil up you can lose the plot.....until then f**kIN DEFEND SON!

Like Rowdy said Sim deserves the start more than Neill.

Still 2 up front is very exciting.

n4fe

Please, please, please, get everyone you can in Bay16 for the lads tomorrow afternoon. If you aren't playing or singing what were you doing?

Forum Phoenix

I like the look of that line up even without Fab or Mitch.

Neill did have a poor defensive start this season, but tbf, the whole team bar pretty much Monty did, and definitely our structure and space in midfield contributed heavily. TW knew this and he makes a good point about young defenders getting better by learning the hard way. I also think Wombat is right, Neill is a good footballer. So definitely deserves some more chances and patience imo. Rosey at LM I'm looking forward to. Nice to have some more experience in the mids. 2 strikers... terrific news, especially for Roy.

As to WSW, I think we can all agree it's very important they make their point. So I was thinking... really... honesty... if they want to capture the press and make said point, then the best way would be for the players to walk out with their supporters also.

And maybe just to be sure, convince Nichols on the 79th minute to borrow a flare from the RBB and self immolate in classic Buddhist monk style. Think about it, the clock hits 80, they all turn around and do the Poznan while Nichols dies wailing RBB, ole ole ole behind them. Then the rest all walk out as one, leaving the Mariners to score 300 goals in the next ten minutes.

Powerful stuff no?

:tophat:

FFC Mariner

Wonder if Neill can play LM with Rosey behind him?

I for one won't miss them turning their backs on their team because they are outside the ground

pjennings

NBN saying today Heffernan, Neill and McGing will all be starting so expect to see something like this.

-----------------Izzo

Roux---Poscoliero---McGing----Neill

------------Montgomery

Fitzgerald----Caceres---------Rose

-------Heffernan-----ROD

Pearce, Ascroft, Kalik, Sim, Bingham

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/11/28/mariners-hope-to-end-6-game-winless-streak/

Kalik played and got injured in the NYL. Liam Rose seems to be the only non injured player to come in.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
so, a win on the cards or maybe not....Im remaining positive COYY....as for the Westies walking out , cudos on your beliefs...but they got ya ticket money already....heres hoping they dont carry on like prokchops inside or outside of the ground, it wont do their credibility ( if they have any) any good at all

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred