• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 7 Mariners v Sydney (SFS)

Wombat

My mate who was there and is Sydney fan rated Griffiths our best player.

My 321.

Dutchy 3pts
WeeMac 2pts
Rostyn 1pt

Ancient Mariner

Hutcho was pretty solid and showed he can still play at this level but Bozanic is another level above.

Agree for a change, however Hutch bleeds yellow, brings some toughness in and gets up opposition fans' noses.

Now he is back, can we release Musialik? He is as much use to us as Cullina is to the Scum.

I guess we have him as a replacement for Mrdja. :rolleyes:

Wombat

Agree for a change, however Hutch bleeds yellow, brings some toughness in and gets up opposition fans' noses.

Now he is back, can we release Musialik? He is as much use to us as Cullina is to the Scum.

I guess we have him as a replacement for Mrdja. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Musialik play before i'd be willing to disgard him. I'd be keener to let Pelle go on what he has shown but i hope he proves me wrong with some super sub performances later in the year.

Wombat

Great win. SFS is not an easy away game. Especially for us. We looked composed. And we played very well. Still a bit more confidence and endeavour in the final third required perhaps. But coming along very well.

Overall a great team performance, and even though we copped two, our defense is just excellent.

Nice to see Hutch in yellow again and do such a good job.
Lowest score on your list Wombat? Well, your nothing if not consistent I guess ;)

Musti. Exciting. Great to watch him again, and go, NUP, this terrific kid is not over hyped haters. A few years developing in Germany, and he should become a real asset to our NT also.

Maybe he deserved a 7 but we didn't have anyone that had a bad game and quite a few were better than Hutcho. I couldnt give everyone a 7. But as stated i was pleasantly suprised and impressed with Hutch's contribution.

If he drove forward more or chimed in with a goal he would have got more.

bikinigirl

Bozza was dribbling big time. He is mates with Hutcho.

Hutcho was pretty solid and showed he can still play at this level but Bozanic is another level above.

. well up until the victory game the level olly was on was not above (imho) ... but he was great against melbourne

. i think some of this type of competition should be good. i was surprised at how badly we were playing as a team at the start of the season considering such a big deal was made of our new improved depth

bikinigirl

. fantastic result overall though ... three well taken goals (those we conceeded were just unlucky in comparison)

. good to have the wee-man back ... i've really missed him. hard to fault anyone really - awesome result!

scoober

Is it fair to ask if the Match Review Panel will suspend Emerton for a blatant dive with no contact that led directly to their second goal? If not, you have to state that perez was used as a martyr by the MRP for no reason and harshly dealt with!

bobandbill

Too right, free kick for no reason leads to goal. Bet the dive isn't reported in the paper tmw
Maybe not the day after the match, but the day after that... it's certainly something.
Is it fair to ask if the Match Review Panel will suspend Emerton for a blatant dive with no contact that led directly to their second goal? If not, you have to state that perez was used as a martyr by the MRP for no reason and harshly dealt with!
According to the above article they only investigate dives if it resulted in a red card and/or a penalty. =/ Silly rule though imo, but what does one expect?

Dutchy's my man of the match, personally. Wee mac had a nice goal but I didn't feel he played as well as him. Griffths was also solid and Simon's set-up for the third goal was excellent imo.

Would like to see Amini start next week too.

Forum Phoenix

I think that's Pedj's second assist this year.

His crossing for the previous few games was truly woeful, and definitely it's a case of less is more when striking the ball for Pedj it seems. But he makes great runs and has always been an excellent defender for us. A couple of calls for his replacement were ludicrous imo.

pjennings

I think that's Pedj's second assist this year.

His crossing for the previous few games was truly woeful, and definitely it's a case of less is more when striking the ball for Pedj it seems. But he makes great runs and has always been an excellent defender for us. A couple of calls for his replacement were ludicrous imo.

There was a rumour that he was to be cited and suspended for a sneaky punch in the previous game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred