• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R27: Victory away

VicMariner

I don't agree. I think his last 2yrs is him at his best. I don't believe he'll be a golden boot striker at a different team. What did Roy do before us?
Well mark my post "disagree" brah!
I think at a full tilt team he could push for golden boot.
Top three scorer at any rate.

He was our top scorer on 11. The next guy was on 5.......

I also don't give a rats what anybody did before us....in our shirt is all that matters.

scottmac

Suspended
Well mark my post "disagree" brah!
I think at a full tilt team he could push for golden boot.
Top three scorer at any rate.

He was our top scorer on 11. The next guy was on 5.......

I also don't give a rats what anybody did before us....in our shirt is all that matters.
Matt Simon scored 11 twice for us too and look what came after him. He's no berisha or fornaroli. I stand to be corrected and only time will tell but i just don't see it getting better for him.

pjennings

While Connor has had a good season his form against Victory has not been stellar. I'm sure that he wants to impress against his old club and that may have been the problem in the other two games. I hope he can rectify it in this game, I want Connor to have a blinder in this one.

Big Al

While Connor has had a good season his form against Victory has not been stellar. I'm sure that he wants to impress against his old club and that may have been the problem in the other two games. I hope he can rectify it in this game, I want Connor to have a blinder in this one.
Last week was his best game in a long time but the opposition was poor. Here's hoping he finishes the season the way he started, making us laugh at Austin

Fishsdad

Just thinking about it though - we should be playing like the spoon is up for grabs.

Because it is.

You're correct in saying that the spoon is up for grabs, but I suspect that Okon will see this as the last opportunity to see players in action he is still assessing for next year. I expect to see some 'surprise' selections in this evening's team.

Forum Phoenix

My biggest question mark going into this was Roy as I thought his performance was again lack lustre against scum. Did not take his chances and did not try and give hell to the CB's like he typically does. Clearly been missing his edge the last few weeks imho.

But I think a final game against Victory and a good crowd will see him lift tonight.

Problem is... I think Victory are clearly stronger than us in all three areas on the park. So against a superior side I think we need to face reality and work to destroy their game, not continue to assume we can beat them by playing 'our way' as though that were the only mantra in football.

We do not have the ability to dictate or hold possession against all sides. And I think our set up does not stack up well against Roar or Victory. Nor the kiwis speed and directness for that matter. Against the others.. it's ok. And if on song, we can beat them with our game, but without Victory crumbling, or us playing out of our skin, I think we will lose again if we look to play our limited style of possession football tonight. (Though I'm not anti our style -- and I want to be wrong)

Pirate Pete

C9WaV3gU0AQg6Og.jpg

Wombat

You're correct in saying that the spoon is up for grabs, but I suspect that Okon will see this as the last opportunity to see players in action he is still assessing for next year. I expect to see some 'surprise' selections in this evening's team.

You got that right. One of our worst starting 11's of the season. Tempted to get a bet on.

Wombat

My fiance surprised me with tickets and this season's top (star trek kit is getting long in the tooth) for my birthday. Looking forward to this, AAMI has been the scene of some fantastic Mariners moments, let's do it again!!

She is a good girl Greeny!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred