• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R27 - CCM v Heart

MagpieMariner

OK, normal service resumes, can now return to hating the scum. What makes the result worse for me is Bridge getting goals. The one thing I don't like about WSW.
Now I wonder what our lineup is going to be tomorrow. Will Caceres, McDonald, Morton, Sterj & Pelles get a start? Won't say much for Heart if we clean them up with our reserve side.

true believer

well thats torn it.
i guess coming as your favorite super hero is all thats left

fearlessfly8.jpg

Reactions: adz

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
and seeing as how its Super Hero Saturday at The Fortress....LOOK up near Gosford Police Station...its a budgie...Its a Pensioner...NO ITS CAPTAIN MARINER !

marinerman1_zps1724e2b7.jpg

tsd

Pelle and mile both played their best games for the mariners. So i guess all it takes for them to look good is playing the wooden spoon team with 10 men

tsd

How good is arnold and his system that he is able to rest more than 50% of the regular team starters and still dominate the opposition!

bradley

Congrats to the boys on a fantastic season, played well tonight considering the players that we had in and out. Shows how great our club depth is!!!

All of the youth boys impressed me especially McDonald, I thought he showed alot of ticker and didnt look flustered.

Interesting to read that we are the first team in Hyundai A-League history to finish in the top two in three successive seasons.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

style_cafe

A pretty unremarkable game which seldom rose above being mediocre.
With nothing to play for but pride it was interesting to see some of the younger guys get a start.

Caceres - showed a little but didn`t really excite in the way Tommy or Amini shone.
MacDonald- held his own but played within himself preferring to play safe
Griffith-played ok in the first half but lacked the speed & penetration of Rose

Of the regulars I thought Ollie was the MOM.
He was the one that took the game to the Heart & he looked sharp.
Also his switches were very good finding the wide men consistently.

Pedj (bi-polar) looked like he hadn`t played for a month.
Sterj was a passenger & McBreen contributed nothing but the penalty.
Looks like he must have read my post about taking a long run up & belting the be-jesus out of it :)

I was glad for the win,glad to see Arnie rest a few for wednesday nights game & glad to see the penalty hoodoo smashed.
Congratulations to the players,coaches,staff & management for an outstanding season thusfar.
Runners-up in the A-League is no mean feat & you should all be proud of your achievements.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred