• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R27 - CCM v Heart

MrCelery

Before our match...

WeirdWorldOfFootball.jpg

tsd

Every time we've won the premiership it's been in the final round. Last season we didn't need other results but the first time we needed other games to go our way AND score 2 goals!

Wsw have a smaller squad and may be missing up to 6 players:
Polenz Beauchamp D'Apuzzo Mooy La Rocca Ono

Mariners will be full strength against a bottom team with nothing to play for that we seem to have the wood over at bluetounge!

tsd

Lol at the jets fans wanting to miss the finals so we don't win the plate

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/fo...ike-the-f**king-jets-to-win&p=32332#post32332

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
hmm...that jets forum was highly unintelligible ....what were they babbling about?

Lowlander

I would not play Morton if the Jest beat WSW, a strong side would be needed regardless of past results against the Heart.

I don"t know if it has been mentioned before on the forum, since the new 4-4-2 formation, with Ibini at right mid, I feel that he is keeping Pedj out of the game to some extend, he hasn't had the space to make those blistering runs up the flank. However, Ibini in the right mid position seems to work better for him, he is not suited as an outright striker

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Every time we've won the premiership it's been in the final round.

Oh man, I still get goosebumps, remembering the final round at the Kendall bar a few years back....was it 4 teams on the same amount of points going into the last round?

Arnold not happy about the games being spread across 4 days, and talking about playing the youth team if WSW win:

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/arnold--we-ll-play-youth-team/63763

Central Coast Mariners coach Graham Arnold has taken a swipe at the "crazy" staggered fixturing for the Hyundai A-League's final round, which will be played across four days.
Speaking after his side's 2-0 win over Adelaide United at Hindmarsh Stadium on Sunday, Arnold conceded that if Western Sydney take care of Newcastle and claim the Premiers' Plate, the Mariners will probably field a second-string, youth team against Melbourne Heart at Bluetongue Stadium on Saturday.
Arnold believes the loophole his side can exploit would be eradicated with simultaneous final round matches, and would provide an equal rest period for all finals participants.
"Every (final round) game should be at the same time," Arnold said. "Last round, everywhere in the world, every competition (should be) simultaneous kick-off because then you don't know what the other results are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred