• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R25 - Mariners V Roar

bikinigirl

also do you think this writer at FFA was just waiting for a chance to lay the boot in or what? idiot.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/The-Big-Five-Questions--round-25/63020

. no wonder i ignore all the spam i get from the ffa ... if this is the type of shit they publish

. ffs it is their premier league and they take such delight in rubbishing the team which has arguably(?) been the most successful over the life of the league. they should be servicing and upgrading our bandwagon ... not stealing the bloody wheels while we are away working in asia

true believer

these bastards think ,where old. they think where finished .it's time to rise.
against the queensland flith. like king auther . it f'n time.

FFC Mariner

Wasnt remotely concerned about Adelaide. They made a piss poor scum side look good.

That feeling of sheer pleasure to see them lose again in the last seconds was stolen from me by that retard AR.

What is really perverse is that I'm hoping for a Sydney win tonight.

Forum Phoenix

:naughty: Glad to have you back. Cheering on a draw was a far less dirty mindset.

Total disgrace for that article to be on the FFA site. Will boycott their site if they are going to do endorse this sort of childish gutter journalism.

Forum Phoenix

Just sent an email to FFA regarding their disgraceful trash talk writeup. Encourage others to do the same.
Fair play on someones forum or an opinion piece. I'd just label you what you are and move on.
But to be on the FFA site? Utter disgrace.

timmers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the FFA website is compiled by independent journos? So opinion pieces will be on it. After Arnie made comments in January that he was disappointed that the FFA 'leaked' a transfer story to their site, they came back and said that it is independent journos and that FFA staff don't write it. Similar set-up to what the AFL have, copying the NFL set-up where their site is THE site to get info from about their league.

Obviously I'm not here to defend the author if they are writing that sort of stuff, but I assume it would have one of those 'the views expressed in this article are those of the writer and not the FFA...etc etc' disclaimers.

MrCelery

Just sent an email to FFA regarding their disgraceful trash talk writeup. Encourage others to do the same.
Fair play on someones forum or an opinion piece. I'd just label you what you are and move on.
But to be on the FFA site? Utter disgrace.

To be fair, the journo also ripped into other teams in his article too. But I agree it was a bit savage\over-the-top.

FFC Mariner

We win today, top 2 is secured. That's all we can get from the regular season now.

Us and WSW 1 and 2, we then need to win our semi and we have the excitement of another GF to look forward to.

Will be at Allianz so it's a good day out if nothing else

Wombat

Gosh its good to be a Coastie.
Shopping at Erina Fair. Lunch and too many drinks at Gosford Sailing club. Beautiful view and a bloke singing Cold Chisel covers. Home for a Nanna nap and then off to the Football.

E I E I...E I O!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred