• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21: Adelaide vs Mariners

nebakke

I thought that agreement was only for the last game, because it was so close - in time?

nearlyyellow

I expect him to play. Gentlemen's agreements are between gentlemen, and one gentlemen was marched, so, no gentlemen's agreement imo. Walmsley was smiling when answering the question but my reading is that he was smiling because the question itself was impertinent and that also as he said he wasn't a party to that agreement and he would be selecting the team, not one of the parties to that agreement. His words were " .. I don't know anything about that (agreement), if selected (he will play) barring injury .. " Pretty cut and dried, I think he will have the courage of his convictions and, if fit, Ferreira will be selected and will play against AU. imho

Last edited:

Gratis

it's nice to go into a game against a quality opponent feeling like we're a real chance.

kevrenor

Thursday, 12 March 2015

Adelaide United FC v Central Coast Mariners FC

Coopers Stadium, Adelaide

Kick-Off: 7:00 PM (Local) (7:30 PM AEDT)

Referee: Yudai Yamamoto (JFA on exchange)

Assistant Referee 1:Matthew Cream

Assistant Referee 2:Paul Cetrangolo

Fourth Official:Daniel Elder

TV Broadcast:Live and exclusive coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.30pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 1 (New Zealand)

Radio Broadcast:891 ABC Adelaide Digital, 92.5 Central Coast, Online/ABC Radio Mobile phone app.