• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v Brisbane @ Gosford

soccer mad

Mulvey = shitball .
And to the Shaun and crew I want to congratulate you on the amount of A league records we have smashed one more to come ,Memberships.
And to Ccm pre Charlesworth thanks fo the memories.
IM OUT

Elite

I've been thinking all morning how important this game is for the club and the fans. To most outsiders, this will be the least interesting game of the round. We are in absolute dire straits and have been for quite some time, however if we can't get a result against a struggling Brisbane side and avoid locking in another spoon, I fear the ramifications.

On a more positive note, I love the Friday night games. Gives me something to look forward too during the work day. I will be there tonight - hopefully the rain holds off! COYY!

turbo

I've been thinking all morning how important this game is for the club and the fans. To most outsiders, this will be the least interesting game of the round. We are in absolute dire straits and have been for quite some time, however if we can't get a result against a struggling Brisbane side and avoid locking in another spoon, I fear the ramifications.

Definitely an important game for the club, the fact there's not more hype here is an unfortunate reflection on the damage done to the brand at the moment. A win helps a bit, draw or loss means we're locked in for the spoon. I'll be there.

marinermick

Tommy H on the Coast FM half time show, while Ray Gatt pregame.

Coast FM put a tweet out asking for questions for Tommy. I replied with a whole heap of scathing/controversial ones and I was interested to see Aspro liked my tweet.

turbo

from facebook:
To keep everyone dry tonight, we’re opening up Bays 45, 46, 47, 52 & 53 (Eastern Upper Tier) as UNRESERVED seating.
This is usually categorised as GOLD seating, but anyone with a GA Membership or ticket will be granted access under cover!

Ancient Mariner

from facebook:
To keep everyone dry tonight, we’re opening up Bays 45, 46, 47, 52 & 53 (Eastern Upper Tier) as UNRESERVED seating.
This is usually categorised as GOLD seating, but anyone with a GA Membership or ticket will be granted access under cover!

Excessive, 2 bays will probably be sufficient.

Michael

Tommy H on the Coast FM half time show, while Ray Gatt pregame.

Coast FM put a tweet out asking for questions for Tommy. I replied with a whole heap of scathing/controversial ones and I was interested to see Aspro liked my tweet.

Good work, hopefully they get asked and hopefully someone on here can listen and inform us.
What was the gist of the questions you asked? Which one did Aspro like?

Michael

Damn tough questions, quality though. Because they need to be asked because we f**king deserve the answers.
You’d think they’d only ask the 2 about being here next season. The others would probably be a little too heavy for radio.

Michael

Coast fm & Gatt seem to think tom's gone for next season

I’ve conceded defeat that it’s just plain and simple and the writing is on the wall.
It hurts. We need him. For many more years. And it’s the managers doing.
Jem can be a very similar player. But who the f**k knows if he’ll stick around. And he won’t truly replace tom in our hearts.

We’ll need a world class late 20’s marquee to replace Tom in my heart.

marinermick

Damn tough questions, quality though. Because they need to be asked because we f**king deserve the answers.
You’d think they’d only ask the 2 about being here next season. The others would probably be a little too heavy for radio.

The fact that Aspro liked these questions is worrying

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred