• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v Brisbane @ Gosford

Antlion

Pain or Aspro for me. Think Pain deserves it more but Aspro is a better choice for the long term particularly for being a defender

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
This is Mulvgomery we’re talking about, he will want to give it to Hoole or Melling BUT C**tsworth will txt him and say something like
Hi Mike
Pls give cptns arm thingy to the mate of Adam La Fondre
Or I will get :mad: k
Thnx
:tophat: Mike

Wombat

Also. The game against Brisbane was the 1st game this year that we have dominated our opponent in the stats. Showing just how badly the Ref and Kennedy cost us the game.

Josho Howe

The continuous blaming of the referee for the result in this game is making me completely nauseous. The referee didn't put the ball in our net 5 times and he doesn't have to stand for a player swearing at him no matter what the circumstances.

Wombat

Also. The game against Brisbane was the 1st game this year that we have dominated our opponent in the stats. Showing just how badly the Ref and Kennedy cost us the game.

Timmah....are you retarded? What part of the facts did you not understand??

Wombat

The continuous blaming of the referee for the result in this game is making me completely nauseous. The referee didn't put the ball in our net 5 times and he doesn't have to stand for a player swearing at him no matter what the circumstances.

If you think we lost coz Matt Simon got sent off in the 95min you are as misguided as Timmah and Fulham. Facts are we dominated
every aspect of the game. .But either a corrupt Ref and the fact we conceeded 4 weak goals because our keeper is below the standard of keepers i have played with in over 35 A's are the reason we lost.
Feel as sick as you want but dont talk shite Josho......i expect more from you.

MagpieMariner

Just watched the replay of the Brisbane goals, and I didn't see the ref's involvement in any of them. I did however see some absolutely shithouse defending, and to solely slam Kennedy for the scoreline is an absolute injustice. Four of the five were scored by a bloke who had no defender within a bull's roar of him. Sure Kennedy's not the best keeper I've ever seen, but harsh to blame him when the defenders give up a free shot. Even Matty Ryan would have trouble, especially the first two, absolute crackers.

Wombat

I had a big argument on the 1st goal with an ex keeper friend. He said they is nothing he could do...................i said you cannot save a shot with your hands by your side. I said his hands should have been up and ready.....he said technically yes....but i'm being harsh.
Second goal was a rocket but why not have 2 hands up to parry it over.
3rd goal was pathetic and was it the 5th goal that was pathetic.

He is a flog. A very nice bloke but a shitful keeper.

Josho Howe

If you think we lost coz Matt Simon got sent off in the 95min you are as misguided as Timmah and Fulham. Facts are we dominated
every aspect of the game. .But either a corrupt Ref and the fact we conceeded 4 weak goals because our keeper is below the standard of keepers i have played with in over 35 A's are the reason we lost.
Feel as sick as you want but dont talk shite Josho......i expect more from you.

Blaming the referee for shortcomings gets no one anywhere. You might wanna rename yourself offsider if that's how you respond to a difference of opinion.;)

Wombat

Blaming the referee for shortcomings gets no one anywhere. You might wanna rename yourself offsider if that's how you respond to a difference of opinion.;)

Well reasoned argument i am easily swayed, as i'm sometimes hot headed.....but drivel is drivel. Ref was a disgrace and Kennedy was a disgrace. playing a back 3 with that level of experinece is nothing short of disgraceful as well.

marinermick

Just watched the replay of the Brisbane goals, and I didn't see the ref's involvement in any of them. I did however see some absolutely shithouse defending, and to solely slam Kennedy for the scoreline is an absolute injustice. Four of the five were scored by a bloke who had no defender within a bull's roar of him. Sure Kennedy's not the best keeper I've ever seen, but harsh to blame him when the defenders give up a free shot. Even Matty Ryan would have trouble, especially the first two, absolute crackers.

Jamie Young had to contend with the same shithouse defending from his own team yet he pulled off a number of saves that Kennedy didn't.

This is my order of blame for the weekend's game only:
1. Charlesworth
2. Kennedy
3. Nash
4. Mulvey
5. Defence
6. Referee
7. Matt Simon
8. Midfield
9. Medical and Science Department
10. The Brass Band (for not being there)

The fact that this list is so long and that the referee is at number six is telling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred