• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R19 away v Syd FC (Leichhardt)

NoDiggity

Lucky to get a point there so I’m pretty happy with the result, my only gripe is 2 mins to go and a free kick on the corner flag and we decide to waste time? Why not whip it in and try for a goal?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, whackothediddleLeeO...we gots a whole point AND avoided the next record (10 straight away losses) ...boys still looked like they barely knew each other during some parts of the game ...but ...it was clear smurfs were stressing on getting a necessary 3 points...they blew it and not us....for a change

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Graham had a fantastic game and all 3 of our January imports have improved the side.

Millar might not be as big a loss as we thought - he was dreadful. Ditto Hoole

Ozhammer

All 3 Fox Sports pundits said it was no penalty, so why no VAR review? If Ned, Kossie and Archie thought it wasn’t a pen, it must have been as soft as it seemed.....:mad:

Ancient Mariner

Before watching the replay:
I thought Aspro was strong. We will have serious competition if e want his signature for next year.
Millar cannot defend, but Jets will probably play him as a winger.
I will watch the replay before commenting more on Kalecan, but did not see a lot live.
We will struggle to keep O'Neil.
Good saves by Kennedy, but still do not think we give him another season.
Hoole is still a waste of space.
Sydney butchered their chances and hence missed an easy three points.
We got lucky that they were so incompetent in front of goal.

Ancient Mariner

All 3 Fox Sports pundits said it was no penalty, so why no VAR review? If Ned, Kossie and Archie thought it wasn’t a pen, it must have been as soft as it seemed.....:mad:

Brosque fell over easily, but Karacen had two hands on his back, definite penalty.

Fox studio is feeling sorry for us and have been making excuses for us for weeks.
I think I preferred it, last year, when they were demanding that relegation should be brought in immediately.

Forum Phoenix

I reckon that's him done, sad to see.... f**k we are a poison chalice.
Physio I was with said it looked like a positive test for ACL when they were doing it but he just heard they’re saying it’s just a hyper extension. Fingers crossed. Looked bloody horrible.

Wombat

Ofcourse it's a penalty with absolutely no debate in the commentary box, nice work lads, yay Sydney FC

f**king disgraceful penalty that a clearly biased ref would not dream of giving as a foul in open play......suddenly a fly lands on his shoulder and forces him to the ground.......and the most corrupt refs since Shields and Breazze points to the spot............... and the two Sydney pundits......oh i think there was contact. Absolute flogs!!

Wombat

Gillett can go get f**ked. Hoole has been copping worse fouls all game, nothing. Disgraceful decision, attacker ran into our bloke as much as anything else. Sick of this moron never giving us anything. He's exactly the same as Shield was - tries to only give the bigger team the decision as much as possible

HE IS CORRUPT. An FFA stooge. A disgrace to the game...............like the FFA.

Wombat

How was Graham last week did he still play like Cisse Mk II?

He was poor in the 1st half (looked scared) but got better as the game when on.

He told me he had never played in heat like that before...and if clearly affected him. I now go back to my original comment and offer him a 3 year deal. He looked quality tonight.

Wombat

Oh and for the record......................MULVEY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got very lucky tonight.
Hiariej.
Hiariej.
Hiariej.

turbo

Just got finished watching, talk about doing it the hard way. Glad the defensive effort was so solid because we don’t have an attack from open play at all.

Felt like the ref definitely helped Sydney out although it may have been them adapting to his tolerance better than us. There should have been at least two yellows for them. That said Jem gave Brosque enough contact to let the penalty happen, he went down easily but VAR wasn’t touching that.

Didn’t see Graham last week but people were calling him Cisse mk 2 and today couldn’t have been further from that. Kennedy did well and definitely kept us in it.

Forum Phoenix

Really the way we were defending it was just a matter of time.
Now we have put defenders on for attackers who will be our last sub?
The way our mids were defending - or rather weren’t. Hoole is awful but made one important tackle in the box at least. Millar was atrocious. Everything went down his side, Zullo had a free pass whereas Mallon tracked grant all bloody game. Thought our back 3 did very well. Aspro and Graham were excellent,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred