• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 v Western Sydney

Ads

Miller——Ziggy——Rowles——Clisby
Muzz——Nisbit———Kim———Oar
———————Duric———————
———————Simon——————

Stens —> Kim
(If Kim being lazy)
Jair —> Simon
(Jair must stay up front when comes on)
GG —> Back or mid backup
Silvera —> Oar
(If GG not needed try Silvera again to add some punch)

true believer

Some of you guys are forgetting how much of a liability simon is over 90 minutes .
Dds has been going hard . Its just where he's playing is the problem .
Muzz has been shit on the wing. its 9 or 10 or not at all

The way we defend 442 ain't gunna suit.
Our defence is still ordinary but light years .like 2000 light years better than last season.

I think tommy wiil be alot better .
As for sammy . In staj we trust because he would have never played again for me.

midfielder

Miller——Ziggy——Fox——Rowles---- Backs Sub Hatch
——Nisbit———Kim——— DM Sub GG
DDS———Duric——Oar --- AM Subs Dylan Ruiz-Diaz, Stensness
————Roberts—————— Sub Silvera,

pjennings

Miller——Ziggy——Fox——Rowles---- Backs Sub Hatch
——Nisbit———Kim——— DM Sub GG
DDS———Duric——Oar --- AM Subs Dylan Ruiz-Diaz, Stensness
————Roberts—————— Sub Silvera,

If you are not going to use Muzz then I would prefer Kuol over Roberts.

jacobsfl

Birras
Clisby, Ziggy, Rowles, Miller
CMs - Kim, Milan
AML Oar, AMR DDS (cannot stand Silvera's commitment issues)
AMC Nisbet
STC Jair

Subs - Pearce, GG, Stens, Ruiz-Diaz, Muz

I agree with true believer, Silvera sucks. If he doesn't care, he doesn't deserve minutes.
Our defence has been much better. We should look at whether or not Clisby is capable of playing out the 90, was solid last week but was nacked for the last 15.
Our two most experienced players should be playing alongside each other funding the attackers (Kim, Milan). I feel we haven't played them together yet and would love to see it.
Nisbet was fantastic last week and wholly deserves a starting spot. No matter how talented SS is, Nisbet made him look silly last week.
Let Jair play on his own for once. I'm curious.
Would love to see a Kuol or Roberts get some minutes this season, they've been braining it in the Y-League so I'd love to see 20 minutes or so off the bench.
Murray still has a fringe spot in this side, but Matt Simon was finished about 12 months ago. He should have been sacked completely after he abused that ref, then got others to do it. Great captaincy. I get he "saved us" against the Victory, but he also instigated a fight, so go figure. Milan would have scored those penalties.

**Side note. Dylan Fox is out with a foot injury.

We've got these jokers. I went to the Round 2 game at Bankwest against the Wanderers, and they have even worse fans than FC. I really want to see us dominate them this week. We need to play consistent football like we did last week, but not crumble against the counter.

Insertnamehere

When did we sign Glisby and Rowels? :headbounce:
Can we do this for every player? It's like getting Shane Warne cricket before it was licenced by the ICC. Every name slightly wrong but enough to know who they are.

Burgerity
Glisby Rowels Zaggy Mailer
Kam Doric
More Nesbit dds
Morey

Elite

Can we do this for every player? It's like getting Shane Warne cricket before it was licenced by the ICC. Every name slightly wrong but enough to know who they are.

Burgerity
Kam Doric
More Nesbit dds
Morey
Thought of the exact same thing!

Micheal Clock was always a favourite of mine! :piralaugh:

Forum Phoenix

Burgerity
Kam Doric
More Nesbit dds
Morey

I prefer Fuzz.

But otherwise love it

Tevor

If we win this game it means we lose to the Scum next week. Do we lose this game so we can beat the Scum next week? Conundrum caused by our inevitable form.

Josho Howe

We might be second last on the table but we're first in the comedy rankings.

I went on the Jets fan forum. What a mess.

https://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-Jets-and-Australian-Football

Thank you for that solid belly laugh. Also, l have to say, doesn't their forum look like absolute shit? Shout out to Adz who makes our forum easy on the eye and piss easy to navigate. Their layout looks like it's stuck in the 90's, which l guess is appropriate for Newcastle

LFCMariners

Not sure about this one- Roar have been in good form of late and CCM were good enough to have beaten them last weekend. WSW have been a rabble, although:

a) A weeks' bye
b) New manager
c) The FFA salivating at the idea of more than one Sydney team in the finals

Plays in their favour. If CCM can against defend strongly and capitalise better on the chances created then they might be able to take control of this game and get a convincing 3 points over the Drive-By's. Unfortunately, I can see the 50/50 officials calls not going our way in this one, so I can't shake the fear of losing to a bullshit call or two if this is a narrow margin type game. I wonder what the record is for penalties having to be re-taken?

Fadetoblack944

We need to win especially with the Derby coming up next week. They will fire up for it and if the gap is only 3 points in kinda worried

Forum Phoenix

Be f**king great to get a home win again now for our fans. There was a lot of good will around last game. And because we could have gotten over Roar I think people will still be pretty positive if we can get on the front foot, and off the back of a win team morale will lift and dreams of the six will be alive.

Need to play smart and well but most of all we have to want it more. No PEAHEARTS allowed policy please Staj.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred