• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 - Mariners v Scum

scoober

The Champions League is for Champions and, if the Champions were also Premiers, the runners up. But I'm sure you already knew this.
Wrong again buddy...... if thats the case Brisbane would have gained automatic entry and not have to qualify. they only won the cup competition which means they are not champions at all.

Forum Phoenix

Attention all Jets supporters...

images

Roy Law

Oi! Wimbledon weren't lucky on the day! You can come round my house and watch it on my well worn video.
(Life long Wimbledon fan - currently in UK with season ticket for AFC Wimbledon - whose 4,000 plus crowd make more noise than any crowd at Bluetongue):overheadl:

Roy Law

Note for future:

LOOSE is opposite to tight.
LOSE is opposite to win.

A way to remember? "Lose" and "win" are both shorter words than "loose" and "tight".

Nitpicking? Probably. But in my mind it takes a lot away from your post because I can't help but read it with the correct meaning.
SOBER is opposite to tight...

Roy Law

So -
Pasfield
Bojic Sainsbury Zwaanswijk Rose
Montgomery Hutchinson
Sterjovski McGlinchey Bozanic
McBreen
plus Bradasevic, Anderson, Kwasnik, Duke
?
Kwas could start instead of Ollie; Ollie could start instead of Hutch; Ando could start instead of Patrick; McBreen could be at No.10 with Wee Mac on the right - whatever the line-up it is still very strong, and if the players' heads are right then they will roll up their sleeves and take the 3 points.

p-diddy

Wrong again buddy...... if thats the case Brisbane would have gained automatic entry and not have to qualify. they only won the cup competition which means they are not champions at all.

Hmm, good point.

It would seem that the AFC, not unlike many Mariners fans, don't understand Australian sporting culture.

pjennings

Sydney, Victory, Heart, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth can host a Grand Final in a venue where they play at least some of their home games. Wanderers, Wellington, the Mariners and possibly Newcastle will never get that advantage.

Seems a good reason to prefer the League Champions over the post season cup winners.

FFC Mariner

Just another game where 3 points are on offer for mine.

Real venom and hatred almost exclusively reserved for the rubbish from Moore Park.

The joy and laughter from Serious and I when the Tards scored their 3rd goal earlier in the season and the looks from the Latte sippers around us is close to a season highlight so far.

Remaining hate is spent enjoying the Roar continue to self destruct. The thought of those 40k bandwagoners with shorts they have only worn twice going bad is lovely.

Newcastle? Just a shit team with Heskey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred