• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 - Mariners v Scum

MrCelery

Message to the Jets. You may have won last night, but....

Realitycheckahead_zps821608ac.jpg

nero

Another 2-0 victory coming the Mariners way.
Haven't watched a Jets game since the Marines played them, as they are dour and woeful.

FFC Mariner

They were the usual woeful selves last night, simply too many poor footballers lead by an arise clown of a coach.

The only thing going for them was Brisbane were worse.

Wombat

OK. I'm keen as for this game!!! The most people i've ever managed to get to a CCM game is 18.....i'm going to see if i can break my record for this game.

After being spanked in Tasssie i fancy us to play some Football and dominate the inbreds from the land of weatherboard.

COYY

Atomic

There is a march being organised from Gossie waterfront.

From Facebook....

"This is the game we all look forward to at home.
We need to lift our support to another level this week and we think it should kick off nice and early.
We need to get as many Mariners fans as we can together and march into the stadium to create an atmosphere which the players deserve.
This is open to every single Mariners fan; young, old, first time, long time, whoever.
Let's make this a special day off the field as well as on!
We will meet on the Gosford Waterfront at the boat ramp carpark(near Gosford Pool) between 6.15-6.45pm and head over to the Western Stadium entrance.
Bring your flags, drums and as much colour and passion as you have and we can all make this the game to remember!"

Roy Law

Every team is entitled to a bad day; the first half in Tassie was the only time this season I have seen the Mariners not mentally prepared. I don 't expect a repeat against the Jets; I expect a return of the focussed professionalism and a hard worked 3-0 win.
Arnie has the team beautifully placed as we approach the run in to the title: a 2 point break and 7 home games in the last 11 (Adelaide has 5) should be enough to bring us home despite any departures from the roster.

Forum Phoenix

Yeah, good points Roy.

I'd like to see Duke back in the squad myself. With Ollie also in for Hutch, though a scum derby without Hutch? Hard to even conceive of. I expect GVE to try and tactically emulate Victory, so expecting a high energy pressing game though and we MUST be able to cope better with this kind of pressure.

Back four is tough. I'm so impressed with all three of them. But Dutchy should start I think.

bikinigirl

Yeah, good points Roy.
I expect GVE to try and tactically emulate Victory, so expecting a high energy pressing game though and we MUST be able to cope better with this kind of pressure.

. if that is their game plan ... I hope the ref copes with the pressure too - should see zadkovich sent off early (hopefully no-one is injured)

Gratis

I reckon this'll be Zwaany's last playing year I want to see him as much as possible. He is real quality and we ought to make the most of his skills/experience while we can. I'm thrilled by how Trent & Zac are going and they'll have various games and the next couple of seasons full time

tsd

I've had a big circle around this one on the calendar since the draw first came out! Saturday night game against the jets is going to be huge! We should win comfortably but expect to see some fireworks. Would love it to blow out like the sydney game though!

dibo

Sydney have signed Tiago as an injury replacement for Bosschardt. I'm fine with this, if just for the lulz, but they could have waited til next week so we could play against the crazy shithead this week, couldn't they?

:soapbox:

nero

Starting my 10 year anniversary tomorrow for 2 days. Just in time to make the jets game.
Hunter valley now, Europe in April. Will miss the GF if we make it.
Might actually win if im not there, seeing i have been to all the others.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred