• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 - Mariners v Scum

Wombat

Hopefully Olly for Hutcho and Bernie for Kwas......or bring Duke in for Kwas and Bernie for Sterj.

garlo

Bernie is in Belgium - cant have a derby with Hutch - so so keen for this game !! Let's get big numbers and 3 points !!

true believer

7. 8 if True Believer can get his normal seat.

i'll be looking for the blinding light . so i can point and say ,look ,it's him, the hero of the people.
"quick lets run over so the mere touch of his jersey can cure all the clubs ill's" .
ooh we the unworthy .

Blair

I think it's defiantly a danger game, hopefully we turn up. Nothing worse then loosing to the jets. So Bernie, rogic ( is he still suspended anyway) and Ryan all away? This is the kind of time that our team spirit shines through and the younger kids come through.

LFCMariners

Jestpanel_zpse5de085e.jpg
Finals_zps32948f23.jpg

nebakke

I think it's defiantly a danger game, hopefully we turn up. Nothing worse then loosing to the jets. So Bernie, rogic ( is he still suspended anyway) and Ryan all away? This is the kind of time that our team spirit shines through and the younger kids come through.

It may be me, it may be you... It probably IS me... But where's Matty? Last I saw, his trial was called off and that was that for now - has he flown out somewhere without me noticing?

Apart from that, I agree, it's definitely a danger game... But then again, every game is :) Just that it SUCKS to loose to the Jest... Also, if we win this game, with at least a bit of comfort, it might shut the doomsday-they'll-choke reporters up for a couple of weeeks, which'd be nice. :)

priorpeter

Don't forget the march, guys. Would be freaking epic to have big numbers for this.
Whether you're in Bay 16 every week, haven't been involved with active support for a while, or haven't ever tried it - this is the game to do it.

We will meet on the Gosford Waterfront at the boat ramp carpark(near Gosford Pool) between 6.15-6.45pm and head over to the Western Stadium entrance.
Bring your flags, drums and as much colour and passion as you have and we can all make this the game to remember!

Oh, and I heard there's a sale on flutes this week. ;)

Bex

Note for future:

LOOSE is opposite to tight.
LOSE is opposite to win.

A way to remember? "Lose" and "win" are both shorter words than "loose" and "tight".

Nitpicking? Probably. But in my mind it takes a lot away from your post because I can't help but read it with the correct meaning.

adz

Staff member
Note for future:

LOSE is opposite to win.

A way to remember? "Lose" and "win" are both shorter words than "loose" and "tight".

Nitpicking? Probably. But in my mind it takes a lot away from your post because I can't help but read it with the correct meaning.

we're just so used to winning, we don't know how to spell lose any more...

WIN is easier to remember ;)

nebakke

Note for future:

LOSE is opposite to win.

I'm a foreigner... So there... That's my excuse... That and as adz mentioned, the fact that, as a CCM fan, it's not a word I'm accustomed to! ;)

Valid point though.. It's like bought and brought... Only that one is REALLY annoying ;)

Reactions: Bex

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred