• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17: Brisbane Roar vs Mariners, in Brisvegas

dibo

We're ripe for a classic against the odds, backs to the wall smash and grab. Matty Simon to score early, and then we cling on for dear life.

tsd

Central Coast Mariners Squad:1. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 2. Daniel MCBREEN, 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Marcel SEIP, 5. Zachary ANDERSON, 6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 7. John HUTCHINSON (C), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY, 9. Mitchell DUKE, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 13. Hayden MORTON, 15. Storm ROUX, 16. Trent SAINSBURY, 17. Anthony CACERES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Bernie IBINI, 21. Mile STERJOVSKI
**Two to be omitted**

i bet you i can guess who the "two to be omitted" will be...

dibo

And the remaining 16 are literally all the fit and contracted players left over. If anyone hurts themselves in the warmup, they can't even be dropped from the bench.

tsd

hutch has to come in with the experience of mcbeen gone. caceres has to play and is the only one truly capable of 10 (fitzy did play a few half games pre season here well though)

Most likely line up…

------------------ Reddy ------------------
Roux --- Anderson --- Griffiths --- Rose
---------- Monty -------- Hutch ----------
-Sterj ----------- Caceres ------------ Fitzy
------------------- simon ------------------

ibini, duke, seip, morton, pasfield

Ancient Mariner

hutch has to come in with the experience of mcbeen gone. caceres has to play and is the only one truly capable of 10 (fitzy did play a few half games pre season here well though)

Most likely line up…

------------------ Reddy ------------------
Roux --- Anderson --- Griffiths --- Rose
---------- Monty -------- Hutch ----------
-Sterj ----------- Caceres ------------ Fitzy
------------------- simon ------------------

ibini, duke, seip, morton, pasfield

Caceras is a dm.

Caceras in for Hutch. Hutch to bench.
Sterj into #10, Ibini to rw.

kevrenor

Sorry, I'll read that again ..

Central Coast Mariners Squad of 16: 1. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Marcel SEIP, 5. Zachary ANDERSON, 6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 7. John HUTCHINSON (c), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY, 9. Mitchell DUKE, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 13. Hayden MORTON, 15. Storm ROUX, 17. Anthony CACERES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Bernie IBINI, 21. Mile STERJOVSKI

Ins:4. Marcel SEIP (promoted), 13. Hayden MORTON (promoted)
Outs: 16. Trent SAINSBURY (overseas transfer), 2. Daniel MCBREEN (overseas transfer)
Unavailable:10. Marcos FLORES (knee – season), 14. Michael MCGLINCHEY (on loan – Vegalta Sendai), 18. Michael NEILL (knee – season), 23. Adam KWASNIK (knee – season)

Capt. Awesome

Caceras is a dm.

Caceras in for Hutch. Hutch to bench.
Sterj into #10, Ibini to rw.

Caceres is currently playing DM but he is great number 10. When Flores did his ACL Moss said he would cover the spot in the short term with Mcbreen and Caceres. Now McBreen is gone Caceres is the logical choice.

The only downside I can see Caceres playing #10 is the workload in defence but he has put in some good solid games in the past 2 weeks so I think he will be fine.

dibo

Yeah, I think you're right. It's going to be important that someone goes out there and shows that we're still the business and nobody f**ks with us.

Wombat

Hang on AM, that means you're not Mrs H either! Curiouser and curiouser...

Hmmmm...I think he may have been but has sheepishly pulled his head in like you Dibo when the last two games have proved what any student of the game could have told you.

Wombat

Our best available starting 11

Reddy
Storm ando griff2 rose
Ibini Monty. Caceras. Fitzy
Simon. Duke

Wombat

an out field of 7 kids and 3 adults?
What???

That is our best 11,
Who are the 7 kids?
You have a better RB and cb?
Only caceras is new to our midfield.
Simon and duke is a quality strike force if allowed to both play as strikers.

Your post is pointless?

Ancient Mariner

Hmmmm...I think he may have been but has sheepishly pulled his head in like you Dibo when the last two games have proved what any student of the game could have told you.

Like Dibo, I call it as I see it, on form, not on pet hates nor playing favorites.

Hutch has never been as bad as you continually make out nor is Caceras as brilliant (yet) as others seem to think.

Last week the dm combination of Monty and Caceras worked well and I would like to see it again.

I have not and will not "sheepishly pulled my head in". That is your interpretation, and shows your judgement of character is as good as your judgement of players' form.

As for Mrs H, she is probably Mrs H.

dibo

I still maintain Hutch is the best DM we've got. Caceres is in some form, Monty's going alright, it was always going to be a rough call to displace them after Hutch lost his spot to suspension and we had a win.

It's brave of you to assume that on the strength of two games that my assessment of the players has changed enormously. I've been watching football long enough to know that two games doesn't tell you all that much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred