• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17: Brisbane Roar vs Mariners, in Brisvegas

kevrenor

Sunday, 2 February 2014
Brisbane Roar FC v Central Coast Mariners FC

Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Kick-off:
4:00pm local (5:00pm AEDT)

Referee:Strebre Delovski
Assistant Referee 1:Nathan MacDonald
Assistant Referee 2:Anton Shchetinin
Fourth Official:Alan Milliner

TV Broadcast:4.30pm (AEDT) Live and exclusive coverage on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sport 2 (New Zealand).
Radio Broadcast:612 ABC Brisbane, ABC Local Radio QLD, 92.5 ABC Central Coast, Grandstand Digital Brisbane. Online/Mobile phone app
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag#BRIvCCM
To purchase tickets visitlink title

Brisbane Roar squad:1.Michael THEO, 2.Matthew SMITH (c), 3.Shane STEFANUTTO,7. Besart BERISHA, 10.HENRIQUE, 11.Liam MILLER, 13.Jade NORTH, 14. Diogo FERREIRA, 15. James DONACHIE, 17.Matt McKAY, 18.Luke BRATTAN, 19.Jack HINGERT, 20.Matthew ACTON (gk), 22.Thomas BROICH, 23.Dimitri PETRATOS, 26. Corey BROWN, 27. Devante CLUT, 28.Brandon BORRELLO
“*Two to be omitted**

Ins:7.Besart BERISHA (returns from suspension)
Outs:35.Jai INGHAM (omitted)
Unavailable:5.Ivan FRANJIC (stomach injury – one week), 25.George LAMBADARDIS (knee - season)

Central Coast Mariners Squad:1. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 2. Daniel MCBREEN, 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Marcel SEIP, 5. Zachary ANDERSON, 6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 7. John HUTCHINSON (C), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY, 9. Mitchell DUKE, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 13. Hayden MORTON, 15. Storm ROUX, 16. Trent SAINSBURY, 17. Anthony CACERES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Bernie IBINI, 21. Mile STERJOVSKI
**Two to be omitted**

Ins:4. Marcel SEIP (promoted), 13. Hayden MORTON (promoted)
Outs:Nil
Unavailable:10. Marcos FLORES (knee – season), 14. Michael MCGLINCHEY (on loan – Vegalta Sendai), 18. Michael NEILL (knee – season), 23. Adam KWASNIK (knee – season)

MrCelery

Going to be in Umina of the day/night. Any good Mariners friendly Foxtel pubs or clubs nearby?

gull

As has been mentioned on another thread this is a season defining game. Knock them off and we're back to second and chasing hard.

I have a feeling we'll be right up for this one, and Matt Simon always seems to play well against them.

Looks like the weather may be not too bad (showers and 29 degs max). Lucky as a 4pm game in summer up there could have been very ugly. Strange time to play IMO anyway...

Reckon there will be a few goals.

Last edited:

eenfish

Going to be in Umina of the day/night. Any good Mariners friendly Foxtel pubs or clubs nearby?

After having to watch a game at Langwarrin (google it), I'd take any pub on the Central Coast.

Seriously though, if it aint too far of a stretch, my old away game venue of Kincumber Hotel is fantastic. On Christmas Eve I think it was, there was half a dozen of us watching a Perth game then they said they were closing, we begged them to leave the TV on so we could watch while we were outside as they cleaned up, at first they allowed it, then some chump turned it off… two minutes later some other bloke turned it back on. We won 2-1 if I recall correctly, allowed a goal in the final minutes as we were all standing outside. Good times.
Also was where I was when we clinched the Premiership in 2012.

Jaundice

I would recommend Ettalong mantra, or as the locals call it, Ettalong big club. Has a good sports bar area with plenty of large televisions. Cant think of anywhere else on the peninsula worth watching sport at as you will probably find yourself in some corner watching on a small tv annoying some keno/pokie players. Been a few years since ive been down there though.

bikinigirl

Central Coast Mariners Squad:1. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 2. Daniel MCBREEN, 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Marcel SEIP, 5. Zachary ANDERSON, 6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 7. John HUTCHINSON (C), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY, 9. Mitchell DUKE, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 13. Hayden MORTON, 15. Storm ROUX, 16. Trent SAINSBURY, 17. Anthony CACERES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Bernie IBINI, 21. Mile STERJOVSKI
**Two to be omitted**

Ins:4. Marcel SEIP (promoted), 13. Hayden MORTON (promoted)
Outs:Nil
Unavailable:10. Marcos FLORES (knee – season), 14. Michael MCGLINCHEY (on loan – Vegalta Sendai), 18. Michael NEILL (knee – season), 23. Adam KWASNIK (knee – season)

. so zach pulled up alright during the week?

Big Al

Pipped in the last minute at home but where dominated to honest.

Win we jump WSW into 2nd & only 4 points behind Roar. Loose back in the pack again.

Which McBreen turns up (If at all).

iEatHands

Pipped in the last minute at home but where dominated to honest.

Win we jump WSW into 2nd & only 4 points behind Roar. Loose back in the pack again.

Which McBreen turns up (If at all).
WSW although a game up, will still be in 2nd if they win (They will...) against Scum, if we lose we're still 2 points ahead of sydney if they win (which they won't) against Mel City.

A win is going to set us up though.. WSW and BRI play next week. If BRI form flutters coming to the pointy end of the season I can see us with a good chance of taking the plate this season, I don't think WSW have the experience to perform well in the ACL and HAL.

Lowlander

Roar have either played good football or average football this season, nothing in between, they are very beatable.
I am not going to predict a win for CCM only because I am sure I jinx the result whenever I do, so I will take it as it comes.
The premiership is very much undecided as yet, BR, WSW, CCM are all in with a good shot, a favourable result on Sunday for us and WSW will make for a great tail end to the season
COYY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred