• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 v Brisbane Roar (H)

Elite

f**k me dead that hurts. Dominated majority of the game to lose to a lucky deflection.

Same old story. Shitload of chances, not enough polish to capitalise.

turbo

And honestly, when Simon comes on he's often playing end-to-end. I've been liking him in that role.
I will say I prefer him not being the last man. But then if you’re looking for someone to fill in for AM then is he better than Kim? Pros and Cons I guess.

I liked Murray’s performance today and Oar was better further forward. We tried to go through the middle a bit and it was an improvement when we did. Still cursed in front of goals though.

Ozhammer

Did anyone else see the scoreboard showing 1-0 to the Roar at half time? Perhaps they knew something we didn’t? :(

Reactions: adz

ccm16

Good support from the coastie boys tonight. (And that’s coming from a CC16 member)...

Unlucky about the result, following the same pattern since round 4. Win, lose, lose, win, lose lose, etc etc.

style_cafe

So much to rip apart for the video session.
GG should not be allowed to pass more than 5m.
If Clisby plays again, he can't be getting up field.
DDS needs to look how Niz plays. And give Niz a real deal
Oar can't be allow to cross or take free kicks.
Gotta work on the press
SS to yoof.
Give Kye the captain armband.

100% in favour of Rowles for the Captaincy

scoober

So Kim dropped for no reason. No injury or fatigue confirmed by him post match. That’s one way of f**k’n off one of our best not to come back next year.

marinermick

So Kim dropped for no reason. No injury or fatigue confirmed by him post match. That’s one way of f**k’n off one of our best not to come back next year.

We knew he was always a one season prospect being a Suwong captain. Serves his punishment overseas and then goes back home.

Ancient Mariner

SS showed no where near enough urgency to get to that 50/50 ball which eventually led to their goal.
It wasn't a 50/50 ball, it was his. He made it a 50/50 by dawdling to it.
FFS the rest of the team were breathing out of their arses, he was fresh. Never helped with defence, never pressured. Absolute waste of a sub.
I have seen he has skill on the ball, but he lacks work ethic, defending ability and I suspect, ticker.
Take $400k or let him spend the rest of the year in youth until he learns that football is a game of hard work and not just looking good.

booney

Losing to that very ordinary Roar team at home is a disaster.If we can't get 4 points from next two games against WSW and Jets the wooden spoon is looming large.
The positives from this match were few but Nisbet looked tidy,Miller strong and even Clisby was competent.DDS tried to be more direct but as ever no end product.GG was adequate when replacing Stensness who has been well below par for the last few games.
The crappy Roar goal is on Silvera.His piss poor effort to get to the ball on the opposite wing allowed the roar to set up the attack again. I would rather McGlinchey come on than Silvera.He is overrated and LAFC is welcome to take him more fool them.
Kim's absence was puzzling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb