• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 v Brisbane Roar (H)

onto it

DDS cant shoot - in all honestry we must be able to do better than a curriculum manufactured step over merchant (see entry under Kekeris P) He is exactly the sort of footballer Monty has got rid of in the NYL side.
SS is the same - all tricks, no work ethic
Even if they wanted to work they couldn't - they are both too fat. A little of Brand Rudan's pinch testing wouldn't go astray here.

pjennings

So Kim dropped for no reason. No injury or fatigue confirmed by him post match. That’s one way of f**k’n off one of our best not to come back next year.

Even though he only has 4 months to go is it possible that we are selling him? The J-League starts soon and aligns with the K-League. Otherwise what happens to him when he finishes with us and the ban is lifted mid year. The K-League teams and J-League teams will all have their DMs in place.

turbo

Even though he only has 4 months to go is it possible that we are selling him
If we are we're leaving it late to get it done and I doubt we would see a replacement. With one visa tied up on the fringes of the squad we can't afford to lose another for the rest of the season.

pjennings

Maybe - but a lot of J-League and K-League players come of contract as at 31/1/2020. Maybe a loan deal to bring in a goal scoring #10 or striker with the thinking that between Stens, GG and Nizzy we can cover Kim.

turbo

but a lot of J-League and K-League players come of contract as at 31/1/2020.
The start or end of the day? Because from what I can see with time zones they wouldnt count as free agents unless they were free before our window closes tomorrow night.

Tevor

I've given up on any transfer window movements and that includes re-signing the players we want. Notice Moss is retiring so we probably have the Scum as serious opposition to keeping Birraz. Wonder if he still has a soft spot for the Scum and Moss will probably free up some good cash.

turbo

so we probably have the Scum as serious opposition to keeping Birraz
If he moves I would think it would probably be to Macarthur purely off who we know will be looking and have a decent budget therefore decent chances (though not always the case). Jets aren't likely to be a whole lot better of a situation than us any time soon. Haven't checked all the keepers across the league though I believe a few including decent backups like Acton are coming off contract this year. The market was a lot worse when we managed to pick up Birraz.

But yeah I can see him slipping away as he tries to carry the team. Only wins will help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami