• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 away @ Adelaide

Scotty

We do an amazing job of letting a game get away, especially when we have the advantage.

It's time to focus and keep a clean sheet.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Good by Kennedy, closed the angle down well - covered our defensive lapse there.

Our defence is way too leaky at the moment, AU are getting away from us too easy

Big Al

Wife not really watching. Lifts head up. Goes who was that (after stuff up). Then Goes for f**k sake Hoole and back to her phone :piralaugh:

nebakke

I think I've decided that Matty doesn't get away with murder the way people often seem to think... He cops a serious treatment game after game without anyone getting sanctioned and he doles it out a bit as well... Still wish he wouldn't claw at the opposition in defence though :(

nebakke

Have we really been playing well ? Lots of fkn turnovers

All things considered I think we've been worthy of the lead... Defence is a shambles right now though but it's still a lot better than say two months ago. Are we playing well? I don't know but we're not exclusively shit...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I think I've decided that Matty doesn't get away with murder the way people often seem to think... He cops a serious treatment game after game without anyone getting sanctioned and he doles it out a bit as well... Still wish he wouldn't claw at the opposition in defence though :(
Starting to? People have this idea that Simon is a real dirty player but he's not.
At worst he could be described as 'grubby' - minor fouls, and if there's a flare-up he's always in somebody's face. He doesn't go out to hurt anybody, doesn't do anything nasty, which is why he has...what, 1 red card? And personally I think he's playing cleaner, except for the 5 YC suspension already

Somebody who is as involved as he is will always pick up a lot of minor fouls though.

People just love to hate him.

nebakke

Yeah, commentators are not wrong... Shoud've been a change to shake it up 5 minutes ago... I dunno wtf they're thinking on our bench...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Remember what I was saying about nobody protecting the keeper? If somebody was there, then Isaias would have been marked.
Because we don't have a defender on the keeper, Isaias was unmarked. Which is why he could step until the middle of the box and receive the ball unpressured.

Piss-poor, schoolyard defending mistakes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred