• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R15 - F3 Derby #46 (Away)

Michael

Anyone know about M'MOMBWA? obviously youth player.

He’s small, very fast and direct. One of the better youth boys. A few of the guys on here that regularly watch the youth boys can give you more depth on him.

I really really want my boy Kekeris to get some kind of minutes tomorrow night. So much potential. He will cause havoc with his speed. More technical than Pain, with the same if not more speed. He needs minutes to develop further. Nisbet also deserves a look in also.

I think we should revert to a back 4 for this one with less defensive options. Bring Clisby back in, perfect chance for him to find abit of confidence again.
I’d like to see

BK
Millar
Aspro
Rowles
Clisby

O’Neil
Tom, or Melling if Tom can’t start

Kekeris
Shabow
Pain

Murray

JoyfulPenguin

For me if Shabow, McGing, McDonald, Golec, Hiariej and Oar are out.

Gacui/Munford
Millar Aspro Rowles Clisby
O'Neill Melling Nisbit
Pain Murray Kekeris

Bench:
Gacui/Munford, Glassock, Berry, Ruiz-Diaz/Smylie M'Mombwa.

We aren't going to be making finals this year, it's time to see who, if any of our academy players can cut it. We need to be building for the next pre-season now. So we get off to a proper start instead of the abomination of a pre-season we had this season.

NoDiggity

For me if Shabow, McGing, McDonald, Golec, Hiariej and Oar are out.

Gacui/Munford
Millar Aspro Rowles Clisby
O'Neill Melling Nisbit
Pain Murray Kekeris

Bench:
Gacui/Munford, Glassock, Berry, Ruiz-Diaz/Smylie M'Mombwa.

We aren't going to be making finals this year, it's time to see who, if any of our academy players can cut it. We need to be building for the next pre-season now. So we get off to a proper start instead of the abomination of a pre-season we had this season.
While I do agree it’s nearly time to blood some youth, I don’t think tomorrow is the night. I really want to beat the scum. Blood them against Adelaide on the weekend please

Scotty

Looks like we are going to be light on for experience upfront. As JP pointed out. I see this as a positive to blood some young talent.
What other choice do we have? It could be the best thing we have done all year.

To be realistic, we may not score at all against the Scum.

FFS we must at least keep a clean sheet!!! I'd be happy with a 0-0 result. We have to stop leaking goals (I'm looking at you BK) and build from there.

true believer

Good to see kerkeris selection .possible
Matt millar materel with even better foot work.
Also charles M’MOMBWA i liked this kid in the pre season
possible future 10 from memory

Ozhammer

I think we should revert to a back 4 for this one with less defensive options.
Sorry but why would you suggest reverting to a back four when we have fewer defensive options? Surely you stick with a back 3 and shuffle the deck further forward. Clisby or Cisse (typed with gritted teeth) can come into the back line as needed, with Kekeris and McDonald played at wing back, meaning O’Neil, Hoole and Weemac are our midfield, with Berry as cover and Nisbet on the bench.

JoyfulPenguin

For me Hoole ran out of excuses and chances half a season ago. He never looks like he wants to be in a Mariners' shirt and Shabow has offered just as much if not more with far less opportunity and leeway. He needs a season either in the NPL or in Asia to learn that it is a privilege to be a professional player.

Wombat

Sorry but why would you suggest reverting to a back four when we have fewer defensive options? Surely you stick with a back 3 and shuffle the deck further forward. Clisby or Cisse (typed with gritted teeth) can come into the back line as needed, with Kekeris and McDonald played at wing back, meaning O’Neil, Hoole and Weemac are our midfield, with Berry as cover and Nisbet on the bench.

Because back four is stronger than a back 3.....however Millar is a poor RB but an excellent RW....so what do you do?

Wombat

Well we only have four defenders available including O'Neill.....5 if you include Millar.

Rowdy

We mightn't be playing for a Finals spot BUT there's a fcuking SPOON I'm keen on NOT winning !!

When it's clear that someone else is surely going to be winning the SPOON combined with us DEFINITELY NOT going to win it, then & ONLY THEN would I be happy to be 'spit-balling' some of the Youth.
- so there IS something to still be playing for that will effect countless 'things' for next season.

A. SPOON. HAS. MAJOR. RAMIFICATIONS

For both the fans & the player's we have now V's the fans & player's we hope to have in the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred