• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13 - Over the ditch against the Nix

Big Al

Credit that nix own goal to Lewis Miller saying get f**ked and not putting it out and winning us a corner and is professional when the nix boys blow up.

I love that kid.
We’re still in it lads. Some spice in the game now.
Clisby can still f**k off.
Great effort but Nix had the ball and didn’t kick it out so don’t bitch when we play on.

Well played kid. He’s the only having a real go

Forum Phoenix

Not in on the Clisby hate today.

It was the middle mids and CB’s who were torn apart

Sorry big al. Bullshit. just watched their two goals twice. All he has to do on their first is actually do the simplest job of looking and running a little faster with a run and that first goal is entirely avoidable. And it’s an exact bloody repeat.

And the second one is just hilarious, I’m not saying our mids have been good. But Clisby is the most at fault, again, on their two goals,

Didn’t take Nostradamus to see it coming though. So I actually blame Staj.

Michael

I had another look at that at half time. The Nix had plenty of time to put it out themselves.

Very true, I think it was cacace who wasn’t sure and Miller pretty well said suck my left nut and pinched it.
I can’t get over Miller’s transition from ball playing CB to wing back. His build isn’t that of a guy who drives past players.
Nizzy would be useful right now. Hopefully Silvera looks more hungry when he comes on. He looks like he’s carrying a niggle recently.

Big Al

Sorry big al. Bullshit. just watched their two goals twice. All he has to do on their first is actually do the simplest job of looking and running a little faster with a run and that first goal is entirely avoidable. And it’s an exact bloody repeat.

And the second one is just hilarious, I’m not saying our mids have been good. But Clisby is the most at fault, again, on their two goals,

Didn’t take Nostradamus to see it coming though. So I actually blame Staj.
Can’t agree FP. They strolled down the middle and Ziggy was the last line he came up way to high and missed the tackle.

The ball was then just played into space. A good through ball. Clisby was actually the only one close to getting back. Just because it was scored in his position doesn’t make it his fault.

2nd should of been closed by the mids. They are supposed to drop into to that corner pocket and double team and cut off the angle on those shots.

I think Clisby is coping hate today based on prior performances not judged fairly on today

Ads

Kim staying in CB more permanently,
Miller to left back when in the 3,
Clisby now not even a defensive player now really.

Michael

I feel sorry for Jair. The boy’s did nothing to get him involved today, was sharp in everything he did. All 4 of them.

Charlie1

I’m losing faith in Staj not sure what he is thinking what system we are playing it’s like we are not playing counter attack we are playing on 1 up front if we are playing 3 backs and 1 up front wtf are the rest of our players doing

Ads

The game is there for us, but we dickin around with it a bit.
We prob too tired from chasing the first half.

Need to get in the box and get a pen. Haha
Put Simon on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred