• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13 - Over the ditch against the Nix

shipwreck

FFS. Clisby is a f**king joke - he’s at fault twice in 5 seconds. Worst defender in the league hands down. I dare anyone to watch him on that second goal and dispute that claim,
Completely agree.. Stood ball watching ball then when he reacts he runs straight past him leaving the space he ended up shimmying into.

Forum Phoenix

Gallufouco has been awful also.

Couple of sub par players making us look pathetic.

Oh look, Clisby loses another challenge that could have been a goal if they had a runner.

soccer mad

Wellington were completely dismantled and have managed to put a decent side together and playing attractive football probably similar budget

Josho Howe

1 step forward, 3 steps back with this club this season. 2 home wins in a row, but back to convincing losses.

Ancient Mariner

Players everywhere.
4-4-2
Try our luck by holding our actual positions

We have three across the back and only two of them are true centre halfs.
Can we please go back to two real centre halfs, two real full backs and release Kim to be a DM where we desperately need someone who can distribute. He is wasted at the back.

Forum Phoenix

So.., we’ve now completely fallen apart.

I was optimistic, but I was counting on Djuric and banking on no Clisby.

GG for Djuric is a massive step down and I wouldn’t back us against an Under 10,s side with Clisby starting.

Momentum and confidence is shot. Kiwis us sky high now. Really didn’t need to be this way.

Just look at Miller. Still raw but honestly I think he looks twice as good as Ziggy did at RB and it’s ridiculous he can look so much better than Clisby already. He proves that investing in journeyman hacks is a waste of time and money.

We started so brightly, and now it’s beyond painful.

Charlie1

How can we play with a back 3 and only 1 up front and still getting dominated in the midfield

Forum Phoenix

We have three across the back and only two of them are true centre halfs.
Can we please go back to two real centre halfs, two real full backs and release Kim to be a DM where we desperately need someone who can distribute. He is wasted at the back.

Couldn’t agree more.

Hit the post twice. There’s quality in this side but not enough.

Thankfully nix just put one away for us too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred