• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season games 2017/18

scottmac

Suspended
The left side was great against Blacktown as it was against Wellington. Both with him and Pain in it. I think that left edge will be a big boon for us this year. I'm not sure how many he has left in him though.

With Rose back I reckon Pain will score more.

scottmac

Suspended
Started at 6. Would have to be close to finishing. f**k SFC and their shit comms. We would have tweeted the shit out of this. Obviously a condition of a friendly with the bling c**ts

Tevor

Yep done MV 2 nil and kept Bling scoreless, I hate getting excited by pre season games but recalling last year when we were done by the Nux in two games. Big contrast.

scottmac

Suspended
Just saw the facebook rundown of the game. Fairly even contest with chances at both ends. Clean sheet. Yeah boi.

pjennings

Forgetting the loss to Blacktown we have only conceded goals against City when we fielded what is likely only going to be 6 starters

1.Ben KENNEDY, 3.Josh ROSE, 5.Anthony GOLEC, 15.Alan BARO, 4.Jake MCGING, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 16.Liam ROSE, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 11. Connor PAIN, 17.Josh BINGHAM

scottmac

Suspended
I think you'll find this is going to be the starting 11 other than roux missing. Hoole subs on for DDS after 60 or so until he gains more fitness. Then it's between Hoole and Appiah.
LINE UPS:

Central Coast Mariners: 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO, 23.Wout BRAMA

Substitutes: 1.Ben Kennedy (GK), 7. Andrew Hoole, 12.Trent Buhagiar, 16. Liam Rose, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 19.Harry ASCROFT, 21.Lachlan WALES

Sydney FC: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk),4.Alex WILKINSON, 5.Jordy BUJIS, 6.Josh BRILLANTE, 7.Michael ZULLO, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBO, 11.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI, 13.Brandon O’NEILL, 17.David Carney

Substitutes: 30.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 2.Aaron CALVER, 16.Anthony KALIK, 19.Chris ZUVELA, 22.Sebastian RYALL, 25.Cristian GONZALAEZ

NoDiggity

I think you'll find this is going to be the starting 11 other than roux missing. Hoole subs on for DDS after 60 or so until he gains more fitness. Then it's between Hoole and Appiah.
LINE UPS:

Central Coast Mariners: 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO, 23.Wout BRAMA

Substitutes: 1.Ben Kennedy (GK), 7. Andrew Hoole, 12.Trent Buhagiar, 16. Liam Rose, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 19.Harry ASCROFT, 21.Lachlan WALES

Sydney FC: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk),4.Alex WILKINSON, 5.Jordy BUJIS, 6.Josh BRILLANTE, 7.Michael ZULLO, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBO, 11.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI, 13.Brandon O’NEILL, 17.David Carney

Substitutes: 30.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 2.Aaron CALVER, 16.Anthony KALIK, 19.Chris ZUVELA, 22.Sebastian RYALL, 25.Cristian GONZALAEZ
I think paulo wanted to try appiah starting as this will be the team (bar storm) in round one, since Hoole will be missing this game. From the rundown on Facebook, appiah seemed very dangerous!

Big Al

LINE UPS:

In the podcast Paul said the keeper named today was getting 90mins and going to be the keeper for Rnd 1.

Glover it is. Woohoo

Big Al

Full strength Sydney and MV shutouts are very good. SFC sound like they had legit chances but well they didn't score

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Very glad to hear this. Of course, preseason is preseason. but winning preseason sure beats losing it.
And f*** me, if there's one thing we all need it's hope.
Sounds like the squad is coming together nicely. I'm liking these clean sheets. It's a far cry from 'concede as many goals as you like, just score more. Oh....you don't score more. Well.....f***'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred