• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-game arrogance from the scum supporters

thomas477

Bex said:
Bloody scum fans are incapable of posting a link (or thinking up a decent user name), but I guess thats what happens when you've got to leave the trailer park and go to the net-cafe to read the forums.

Here is the link at the totally unbiased NEWCASTLE Herald: http://theherald.yourguide.com.au/articles/1180521.html?src=topstories

In the meantime, the Mariners crowd were generally very well behaved:
Six people were ejected from the stadium during the game, an "amazingly minuscule amount" given the near-capacity crowd, Mr Gorman said.

BTW - it is the newcastle herald so yeah it is gonna be bias to newcastle, hence the name "NEWCASTLE" Herald.

Bex

thomas477 said:
Bex said:
Bloody scum fans are incapable of posting a link (or thinking up a decent user name), but I guess thats what happens when you've got to leave the trailer park and go to the net-cafe to read the forums.

Here is the link at the totally unbiased NEWCASTLE Herald: http://theherald.yourguide.com.au/articles/1180521.html?src=topstories

In the meantime, the Mariners crowd were generally very well behaved:
Six people were ejected from the stadium during the game, an "amazingly minuscule amount" given the near-capacity crowd, Mr Gorman said.

BTW - it is the newcastle herald so yeah it is gonna be bias to newcastle, hence the name "NEWCASTLE" Herald.

ahhhhh, riiighttttttt. Thanks for clearing that up. And here I was sarcastically saying "totally unbiased NEWCASTLE Herald" because I thought they were totally unbiased. Scumcastle are so lucky to have such intelligent fans ...........

::)

password

Jocwa08 said:
Ravana said:
Why does his treatment come into it?

No one knew he was sick.

It's just another nothing story to fill a stupid bogan paper

Question..
Who the f*ck would take there son and sit them in the marinators bay after having a brain tumor.
BOGAN FATHER = F*CKWIT!*

*if story isnt complete bullsh*t

Jocwa, even though there is a big difference on opinion on most things between jets fans and marinators, you are dead set a fool,

have you ever thought they were the only tickets left?

All i was trying to say was that if this was a mariners fan being harrassed everyone on here would be jumping up and downs aying bogan this bogan that, and would be infact mentioning the tumour.

dibo

password said:
Jocwa08 said:
Ravana said:

No one knew he was sick.

Question..
Who the f*ck would take there son and sit them in the marinators bay after having a brain tumor.
BOGAN FATHER = F*CKWIT!*

Jocwa, even though there is a big difference on opinion on most things between jets fans and marinators, you are dead set a fool,

All i was trying to say was that if this was a mariners fan being harrassed everyone on here would be jumping up and downs aying bogan this bogan that, and would be infact mentioning the tumour.

horseshit. the marinators bays were the first in the ground to sell out. they sold out in about a day (they even released a second bay, when initially it was only one). they were marked as marinators bays and nobody in their right mind could have been confused. if they were there, they were in the wrong place.

this doesn't excuse people behaving like animals, and the behaviour described in the herald and on this forum is terrible.

that said, throwing objects (coins, bottles and cans have all been thrown at various times over the last three years by the scum fans at home and away) at players or other fans is certainly no better.

derby no.1 in particular at home this year saw a pretty much full bottle of coke doing a trip across 2 bays and landed in bay 16. that's up to 600gm moving at a fair old rate - that's not just a threat of damage, that's actually going to hurt someone really badly if it hits them in the head. it's also cowardly because you can do it from inside a crowd, and some other person's probably going to wear it if it comes back. that bottle got sent back, and when it did i ripped into the person that threw it for stooping to their (the squadron's) level.

our lot have had a good record of self-regulating dickheaded behaviour - if someone's doing something that is going to reflect badly on all of us then we pull them up. that's served us pretty well over the last three seasons, and is one of the reasons why we haven't had the sorts of issues with coins and cans and whatnot that the squadron have. if someone were to be seen trhowing coins in our bay, they'd be thrown out by security with our assistance. we neither want nor need the hassle that comes with dickheads throwing objects.

this is the difference between our crowds - both have isolated incidents of dickheaded behaviour as does any large group of people. but unlike us, the squadron have a systematic and persistent problem of utter f**kwittery. the simple reason why is that the squadron aren't gutsy enough to say to their own people that if they act like a f**kwit and bring the rest down then they'll get booted.

jaypee

dibo said:
password said:
Jocwa08 said:
Ravana said:

No one knew he was sick.

Question..
BOGAN FATHER = F*CKWIT!*

horseshit. the marinators bays were the first in the ground to sell out. they sold out in about a day (they even released a second bay, when initially it was only one). they were marked as marinators bays and nobody in their right mind could have been confused. if they were there, they were in the wrong place.

this doesn't excuse people behaving like animals, and the behaviour described in the herald and on this forum is terrible.

that said, throwing objects (coins, bottles and cans have all been thrown at various times over the last three years by the scum fans at home and away) at players or other fans is certainly no better.

derby no.1 in particular at home this year saw a pretty much full bottle of coke doing a trip across 2 bays and landed in bay 16. that's up to 600gm moving at a fair old rate - that's not just a threat of damage, that's actually going to hurt someone really badly if it hits them in the head. it's also cowardly because you can do it from inside a crowd, and some other person's probably going to wear it if it comes back. that bottle got sent back, and when it did i ripped into the person that threw it for stooping to their (the squadron's) level.

our lot have had a good record of self-regulating dickheaded behaviour - if someone's doing something that is going to reflect badly on all of us then we pull them up. that's served us pretty well over the last three seasons, and is one of the reasons why we haven't had the sorts of issues with coins and cans and whatnot that the squadron have. if someone were to be seen trhowing coins in our bay, they'd be thrown out by security with our assistance. we neither want nor need the hassle that comes with dickheads throwing objects.

this is the difference between our crowds - both have isolated incidents of dickheaded behaviour as does any large group of people. but unlike us, the squadron have a systematic and persistent problem of utter f**kwittery. the simple reason why is that the squadron aren't gutsy enough to say to their own people that if they act like a f**kwit and bring the rest down then they'll get booted.

Dibo - I don't disagree with what you are saying but just so you are aware it was bay 4 or 5 that this happened in. I was in 36 so I saw it happening in front but I was unaware it got "as out of hand" as what the scummers say....

So did they have a choice of seat? Maybe - we had 2 scummers next to us in 36 as well, they were dotted all over the shop....

dibo

jaypee said:
dibo said:
password said:
Jocwa08 said:
Ravana said:

No one knew he was sick.

Question..
BOGAN FATHER = F*CKWIT!*

Dibo - I don't disagree with what you are saying but just so you are aware it was bay 4 or 5 that this happened in. I was in 36 so I saw it happening in front but I was unaware it got "as out of hand" as what the scummers say....

So did they have a choice of seat? Maybe - we had 2 scummers next to us in 36 as well, they were dotted all over the shop....

that's why i wrote "if they were there, they were in the wrong place" in response to password. the rest of the post was condemning bad behaviour on both sides.

Timmah

I had to LOL @ a guy in the row in front...

At fulltime it was 2-2 on aggregate, the game had concluded for it's 90 minutes timespan and he immediately stood up and turned around "WE'RE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL".

After some shits and giggles from us around, a bloke in my row tapped him on the shoulder - "mate, it's 2-all, we're going to 15 mins each way extra time".

His next words were five minutes from time in the second half of E-T.

"I CONCEDE NOW!"

LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred