• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Player movements 2013/2014

Jesus

Jesus
I would have thought most clubs would have been looking at out of contract players from other clubs on october 1, rather than january?

pjennings

Thought I heard Maty to Rangers on NBN news tonight. Can't see anything on the website but a really strange move if true. Rangers can only do pre-contracts until September by which time they will be in the third-tier of Scottish Football

:confused:

style_cafe

Thought I heard Maty to Rangers on NBN news tonight. Can't see anything on the website but a really strange move if true. Rangers can only do pre-contracts until September by which time they will be in the third-tier of Scottish Football

:confused:
Could be Queens Park Rangers , Julio Cesar looks like he`s ready to move on.

garlo

Id love to keep everyone . .the Reading move for Tommy could be okay . .Derby move for Matty is the rough one . .Would be good if he was going to Hull like was reported a few weeks back now that Stockdale has returned to Fulham.
Either way I think its good for them and for the future of the Roos
Hopeful the Glinch stays with us otherwise I'll have noone to dream over at night

Ps new site looks good lads havent been on much this season !

garlo

Side note to this . .did anybody see Coastie Reecey Caira playing for Wanderers the other night?? Looks great !! Anybody know if we offered him a contract when he came back from Villa or was it straight to WSW?

pjennings

Side note to this . .did anybody see Coastie Reecey Caira playing for Wanderers the other night?? Looks great !! Anybody know if we offered him a contract when he came back from Villa or was it straight to WSW?

From what I hear we were talking to him but GA was weighing up options. The offer came from WSW and he took it. Off contract soon - I wouldn't mind another coastie in the squad!!

style_cafe

If Tommy or Matty do leave this month I hope we get a chance to see them play one more time & to give them a real send off ala Matty Simon.
It must have been just as disappointiong for Wilko, as it was for his fans, that he had to come back 6months later to get a send off.

MrCelery

Highly unlikely we'd get to do a Rojic send-off and watch him play, with a further 2 weeks suspension to go. Mat might be a chance though, but let's not jump the gun - he's not left yet!

pjennings

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1135564/

Ryan earns Rangers trial

6 January 2013-SBS EXCLUSIVE

Rangers trial ... Ryan's future looks likely to be decided in the next few months

Central Coast Mariners goalkeeper Mat Ryan is set to fly to Glasgow on Monday for a 10-day trial with Rangers.

Ryan, 20, who has three months left on his Mariners contract, cannot officially sign for the fallen giant of Scottish football until September 1 under the terms of a transfer embargo imposed after it went into liquidation.
But it's believed an agreement has been struck which would see Ryan complete the A-League season with the Mariners and then return to Scotland in the northern summer, should coach Ally McCoist decide he wants him at Ibrox.
Mariners chairman Peter Turnbull refused to say which club Ryan would trial with when contacted by The World Game, but confirmed he was heading overseas "to train".
He also re-iterated Rangers' inability to buy players until September.
The Mariners have outstanding debts to settle and are keen to cash in on Ryan – and Reading target Tom Rogic.
Rogic is suspended for Sunday's trip to third-placed Western Sydney Wanderers but Ryan will start for Graham Arnold's men at Parramatta Stadium.
It's understood Rangers – demoted to Scotland's fourth tier after going broke – is offering about $230,000 should Ryan impress coach McCoist.
Another European club has tabled a firm offer to snap up Ryan during this transfer window.
However, his future appears destined for the UK after Mariners director of football Lawrie McKinna discussed a proposed move with Rangers hierarchy on a trip last month to his native Scotland.
McKinna was a special guest in the directors' box for the Boxing Day clash against Clyde and has had discussions with McCoist.
Having trialled with Tottenham Hotspur and West Bromwich Albion last August and being linked with Championship Hull City in November, Ryan has been courting an overseas move for some time.
And, on the back of his recent Australia debut against Korea DPR at the East Asian Cup qualifiers, his stocks continue to rise.
Rangers chief executive Charles Green has promised McCoist cash for new players after saying that a recent share issue was "the springboard for the rebirth of the club.
A recent share issue raised over $30 million, with $7.5m of that coming from fans.
The signings embargo means Rangers are unable to register free agents until 1 September and will have to wait until the January 2014 to buy new players, but Green has promised a healthy transfer kitty when the restrictions are lifted.

scoober

I wish him all the bet if he does go overseas..... BUT Rangers?? 4th tier of scottish football! better off playing local premier league for Umina.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred