• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Perth Glory V Mariners Rd 3

midfielder

Up against our old coach.

Perth are not travelling that well.

Musty plays for Perth.

Both teams not looking the best.

Michael

Just want to see some composed and clinical play to finish of the chances the boys always create. So we’re not desperately chasing the game again.
Storm, Fazz and max all in hopefully. No idea who I’d start between alou and DWH…. Both have been honking in the league.

Shit, throw Brandtman in.

booney

Just want to see some composed and clinical play to finish of the chances the boys always create. So we’re not desperately chasing the game again.
Storm, Fazz and max all in hopefully. No idea who I’d start between alou and DWH…. Both have been honking in the league.

Maybe not ready yet but has potential.I agree both Alou and DWH have been disappointing so far-can Torres play as a spearhead?

Corsair

Move Niz back, start DWH, Alou on 2nd half. Enough experimenting, win some games.

midfielder

Agree, classic 4231
Danny
Storm Hall Kaltak Faz
Niz Max
Torres Tulio Theo
DWH

Seriously, leave Wilson in Tuggerah, Paull is too accident prone as his positioning is so poor. Last chance for Torres - cut in once and hook him
Theo as a last 15 minute sub, has not got the legs to track back for more than 15 to 20 minutes...

Doka can play in a wide mid position I would be almost tempted to play him on the left wing instead of Smith.

Michael

Agree, classic 4231
Danny
Storm Hall Kaltak Faz
Niz Max
Torres Tulio Theo
DWH

Seriously, leave Wilson in Tuggerah, Paull is too accident prone as his positioning is so poor. Last chance for Torres - cut in once and hook him
I get the frustration you have with Torres’ cutting in so much. But it’s an obvious instruction/tactic. He’s a naturally lefty playing on the right… It’s probably 50/50 for execution tbf. He’ll score a bomb eventually.
What id like to see is Torres on the left, let’s see if he can put in dangerous crosses and cut backs. Have theo on the right cutting in and shooting etc.

I’m just trying to be patient right now, hopefully things start clicking in the next few matches.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred