• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No english football on foxtel

MagpieMariner

Sorry for the little dig Wombat. Couldn't resist.
Have to admit I don't support any football teams besides the Mariners. I follow the results of the Brummie teams because the maternal ancestors were Brummies, I follow the Toon results because of their colours. So any digs I make are very light-hearted, not to be taken seriously.
What teams are based around Surrey? (Paternal ancestors).

Wombat

LOL. All good mate. I laughed when i read it!

Surrey is quite posh but i cant think of any teams there. Probably Brentford is closest. Probably people from Surrey would follow Fulham or Chelsea.

MagpieMariner

Well, looks like I'll just stick with the northerners then. Of course I've heard of those teams, but the family tree doesn't lead there. Epsom was (is?) the main town for my Dad's people.
I notice this morning the Baggies got snatched. :oops:

Wombat

Epsom is very nice and famous for horse racing.

Btw did you see Derby knocked out Man U in the league cup.

Wombat

Leeds drew 1.1 with Wednesday and QPR lost 3.0 to Swansea. Blues drew 2.2 with Ipswich. WBA won 3.2 at Preston and are now top.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred